Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
aka: Ishar Morrad Chuain
One of the Forsaken. His real name is Ishar Morrad Chuain.
- During the War of Power Aginor creates the Shadowspawn. He tests over a hundred Myrddraal to destruction but cannot learn how they travel in shadows. (LoC,Ch6)
- The thirteen Forsaken meet with the Great Lord in the Pit of Doom. Lews Therin and his companions seal the Bore, trapping the Forsaken for over three thousand years. Aginor experiences a long sleep of endless nightmares. (LoC,Prologue)
- Aginor and Balthamel are trapped near the surface of the Bore. Time touches them and they grow immensely old, but they are the first to escape in the current Age. (TEotW,Ch50)
- Aginor and Balthamel arrive at the Eye of the World. Aginor knocks aside Lan and Moiraine and starts after Rand. (TEotW,Ch50)
- Aginor follows Rand and begins using the Eye of the World. He brags that he faced Lews Therin in the Hall of the Servants. When Rand starts using it also, Aginor draws too much and burns himself up. (TEotW,Ch51)
- All that is left of Aginor is some oily ashes and burned cloth. (TEotW,Ch52)
- The Great Lord captures Aginor's and Balthamel's souls giving them new bodies and new names, Osan'gar and Aran'gar. (LoC,Prologue)
- TEotW,Ch1 - The dark rider was so scary Mat thought he might have been Aginor, Ishamael or even the Dark One himself.
- TEotW,Ch42 - Moiraine says the Forsaken do not have a tenth the power of the Dark One naming several of them - Aginor, Lanfear, Balthamel, Demandred and Ishamael.
- TEotW,Ch52 - Moiraine says Aginor and Balthamel must have been trapped near the surface of the bore so they escaped first.
- TGH,Ch23 - During Nynaeve's Accepted test in the first of the three arches, Aginor chases Nynaeve through a stone maze.
- LoC,Ch6 - Graendal points out to Sammael how many of the Forsaken, including Aginor, have died.
- LoC,Ch23 - Graendal thinks only a mad man like Aginor would have made the gholam. He also made the cafar and jumara. She had an almost fatal experience with one of his creations.
- ACoS,Ch8 - Wondering who freed Moghedien, Egwene eliminates Aginor because Rand killed him.
- TPoD,Ch12 - Aginor thought Myrddraal were not quite in the world the same way everything else was; "slightly out of phase with time and reality."
- KoD,Ch3 � Aginor also created zomaran as servants.