Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah. She joins the Salidar Aes Sedai. She is relatively weak, but she is an expert at reading residues.
She is slender and has quick eyes. (NS,Ch3) She is slim. (LoC,Ch40)
- In lecture Akarrin tells Moiraine and Siuan that they must obey the rules before the learn when they can ignore them. (NS,Ch3)
- Akarrin tells Elayne that they will have Aviendha in novice white before nightfall. (LoC,Ch40)
- The Salidar Aes Sedai Hall sends Akarrin, Nisain, Reiko, Shana, Therva and a Green Ajah sister to investigate the site of the One Power eruption. (CoT,Ch16)
- They find a huge hole where Shadar Logoth used to be. There are residues of huge quantities of saidar and even greater amounts of saidin from unknown weaves. (CoT,Ch19)
- The investigating party reports to the Hall. Akarrin begins the report as the leader, then Nisain continues as she has the greatest expertise in residues. (CoT,Ch19)
- CoT,Ch18 � Anaiya announces that Akarrin and the others have returned. Several Sitters call for an immediate meeting of the Hall.
- CoT,Ch19 � Akarrin is weaker than Siuan, but she is still the strongest of the party.
- CoT,Ch19 � The members of the investigating party were chosen because of their expertise in reading and analyzing residues.