Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
King Alsalam Saeed Almadar
King of Arad Doman.
He is not handsome enough for Graendal's tastes. (LoC,Ch6)
- LoC,Ch6 - Graendal keeps Alsalam's brother and sister-in-law, his youngest sister and eldest daughter as pets.
- TPoD,Ch12 - Graendal forges a letter from Alsalam to Rodel Ituralde designed to create more chaos.
- CoT,Prologue - Rodel Ituralde thinks Alsalam has been a good ruler for over twenty years, but his recent orders seem intent on causing chaos.
- CoT,Ch18 � In the east there are confusing rumors about King Alsalam, Rodel Ituralde and Arad Doman.
- CoT,Glossary - His full name is Alsalam Saeed Almadar. He is High Seat of House Almadar.
- KoD,Ch18 � Logain reports that the Council of Merchants claim that Alsalam is still King but no one knows where he is.
- TGS,Ch7 � Bael reports that Dobraine has Bandar Eban under control, but King Alsalam and the Council of Merchants have disappeared.
- TGS,Ch10 � Rand tells Ituralde that his loyalty to King Alsalam is now moot because he is in thrall to Graendal.
- TGS,Ch29 - Rand commands Milisair Chadmar to produce the last messenger she received from King Alsalam.
- TGS,Ch31 � Rand still has not decided what to do about missing Alsalam.
- TGS,Ch37 � Natrin's Barrow is so old and remote, King Alsalam probably did not even know about it.
- ToM,Ch13 � Rand sends Cadsuane to the Caralain Grass to search for Alsalam.