Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Illuminator, Mistress of the Chapter House in Cairhien.
She is slender and wears her hair in multiple braids. She is pretty, with large, dark eyes and a small, full mouth. She is in her mid thirties. (TDR,Ch40) She is slender. Her dark hair is no longer in braids. (TFoH,Ch17) She has waist-length dark hair. (WH,Ch15)
- Aludra and Tammuz have a fine display prepared for King Galldrian, but it is ruined and the chapter house is burned by Rand, Loial and Selene. (TGH,Ch27)
- As Mistress of the Cairhien Chapter House, Aludra is expelled for the disaster. Nevertheless, she continues to make fireworks earning herself a death sentence. (TDR,Ch40)
- Tammuz and three other men catch up to Aludra in Aringill. Mat saves her life and in gratitude she gives him a roll of fireworks. She heads for Lugard. (TDR,Ch40)
- Aludra makes her way west and joins Valan Luca's circus. (TFoH,Ch17)
- Valan Luca introduces Elayne, Nynaeve, Thom and Juilin to his performers including Aludra. (TFoH,Ch17)
- Aludra gives Nynaeve some "firesticks" she has made. (TFoH,Ch33)
- Aludra bids farewell to Elayne and Nynaeve when they leave the circus. (TFoH,Ch48)
- Aludra travels with Valan Luca's circus to Ebou Dar. (WH,Ch15)
- Mat meets with Aludra and bugs her about fireworks. (WH,Ch15)
- Mat continues to question Aludra about her secrets. (WH,Ch18)
- As Mat and Noal return to the circus, Aludra is hard at work on her fireworks. (CoT,Ch2)
- In Jurador, Mat notices Aludra talking with a salt merchant. (CoT,Ch29)
- Aludra buys wagonloads of supplies in Jurador. (KoD,Ch6)
- Mat and Aludra talk about cannon. He tells her about Rand. She agrees to go with him when he leaves the circus. (KoD,Ch8)
- Mat will take Aludra along when he leaves the circus. (KoD,Ch11)
- Thom, Aludra, Setalle Anan, Egeanin, Bayle Domon, Amathera, Juilin, Noal Charin and Olver accompany Mat and Tuon after they leave the circus and head cross country. (KoD,Ch25)
- Thom, Aludra, Setalle Anan, Egeanin, Bayle Domon, Amathera, Juilin, Noal Charin and Olver accompany Mat as he rejoins Talmanes and the Band of the Red Hand. (KoD,Ch26)
- Aludra sends up a signal when a raken leaves Seanchan supply camp indicating that Mat's attack plan is working. (KoD,Ch27)
- Aludra, Noal and Olver are with Thom when Furyk Karede arrives at Mat's camp. (KoD,Ch36)
- From her supplies from Jurador, Aludra manufactures hundreds of hand grenades. As the Seanchan prepare to attack she circulates among the slingmen lighting their punks. Egeanin and Domon accompany her. (KoD,Ch37)
- When Mat and his party ride into Hinderstap, Aludra, Egeanin, Amathera, Noal and Olver stay behind. (TGS,Ch27)
- Domon stands guard and Egeanin helps as Aludra works on her Dragon�s Eggs. Aludra presents Mat with a shopping list for huge quantities of materials. (TGS,Ch34)
- Mat thinks thirty days in Caemlyn will give Aludra time to get started on her Dragons and perhaps Elayne will help. (TGS,Ch36)
- Aludra oversees the first test of her dragons on the Caemlyn wall. (ToM,Ch29)
- Aludra rallies the townspeople to protect her dragons in the Trolloc invasion of Caemlyn. (AMoL,Prologue)
- TDR,Ch40 - Aludra was Mistress of the Chapter House in Cairhien.
- TDR,Ch44 - Mat ignores Aludra's warning and dissects one of her fireworks. Thom is terrified.
- TFoH,Ch24 - Egwene knows that there is an Illuminator with Valan Luca's circus.
- TFoH,Ch25 - Elayne tells Egwene that Latelle sees Nynaeve as competition for the unattached men in the circus. Aludra and Cerandin keep to themselves and Clarine is married to Petra so they are not threats.
- LoC,Ch44 - Thom tells Mat that in Valan Luca's menagerie, Aludra did not want to remember that she knew Thom from before.
- ToM,Ch8 � Mat urgently wants to talk to Elayne about Aludra�s dragons.
- ToM,Ch9 � Mat writes a second letter to Elayne to see her about Aludra�s dragons.
- ToM,Ch17 � To avoid the gholam, Mat spends the night under Aludra�s supply wagon.
- ToM,Ch19 � Mat shows Elayne and Birgitte Aludra�s dragon plans. They immediately buy in to the idea.
- ToM,Ch22 � Mat plans to take lots of Aludra�s fireworks to the Tower of Ghenjei.
- ToM,Ch54 � Mat uses Aludra�s fireworks to good effect in the Tower.
- ToM,Ch57 � Mat uses the last of Aludra�s strikers to start a fire after they escape the Tower.