Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A young Malkieri man. In NS, he works as a guard in the town of Canluum in Kandor.
He is almost as tall and Lan and a year or two younger. He wears his hair short and unbound. (NS,Ch15) He is lean and dangerous-looking. His long hair is held back by a hadori.
- Andere gladly greets Lan when he enters Canluum but Bukama berates him for swearing to a Kandori lord. (NS,Ch15)
- Andere, Nazar and Rakim join Lan and Bulen on the Plain of Lances. (ToM,Ch7)
- In eastern Kandor another band finds Lan. They are Malkieri Weilin Aldragoran, Managan and Gorenellin and Shienarans Qi, Joao, Merekel, Ianor and Kuehn. Lan insists that the masquerade as a merchant caravan. (ToM,Ch23)
- Lan's growing army crosses into Arafel at the Silverwall Keeps where many more join. (ToM,Ch42)
- Lan's army of twelve thousand face a hundred and fifty thousand Shadowspawn at Tarwin's Gap. (ToM,Epilogue)