Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Pronunciation: AY-rahm (TEotW) AH-rahm (TSR)
A young Tinker man. He is a grandson of Raen and Ila.
- When Perrin, Egwene and Elyas arrive at the Tinker camp, Aram flirts with Egwene and invites her to dinner. (TEotW,Ch25)
- Aram often dances with Egwene. When they get ready to leave Aram tries to talk her into staying. (TEotW,Ch27)
- Aram enters the wagon where Perrin and Faile are and asks about Egwene.
- Aram stands to one side frowning as Perrin and his band leave the Tinker camp. (TSR,Ch42)
- Raen, Ila, Aram and the rest of the surviving Tinkers make their way to Emond's Field after their camp is attacked by Trollocs. Aram asks Perrin for a sword to the dismay of Ila. (TSR,Ch45)
- Aram follows Perrin whenever he is not practicing the sword. Raen and Ila will not speak to him and he looks truly lost. (TSR,Ch53)
- Aram fights beside Perrin in the defense of Emond's Field and saves his life. (TSR,Ch56)
- Aram continues to practice the sword with Tam al'Thor. He is getting very good. (LoC,Prologue)
- Perrin and his band of Two Rivers men arrive at Caemlyn. Aram suggests killing the Saldaean soldiers that approach them. Perrin sends Dannil Lewin and Aram to lead the men back west of town to make camp. (LoC,Ch45)
- Aram and the Two Rivers men rejoin Perrin as they follow Rand. (LoC,Ch54)
- Aram laughs as he kills in the battle at Dumai's Wells. (LoC,Ch55)
- Aram is with Perrin the day after Dumai's Wells and suggests that they kill the captive Aes Sedai. (ACoS,Ch1)
- Accompanying Perrin back to Dumai's Wells, he grins at the sight of all the dead. (ACoS,Ch2)
- He goes with Perrin and Rand to Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch3)
- He goes with Perrin and Rand into Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch4)
- He accompanies Perrin and Rand to the Sun Palace Grand Hall. (ACoS,Ch5)
- Perrin sends Aram back outside the city to where the troops were left to bring the Two Rivers men into Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch6)
- He accompanies Perrin to Ghealdan. (ACoS,Ch27)
- Perrin is with a small group, Faile, Aram, Berelain, Annoura, Gallenne, Seonid, her Warders, Edarra and Nevarin, scouting Bethal. On their way back to camp Perrin, Aram and the Warders rescue Maighdin and her party. (TPoD,Ch7)
- When they all return to Perrin's camp Aram takes the men to get cleaned up. (TPoD,Ch8)
- Aram accompanies Perrin around the camp. Perrin sends him off to make friends with the new servants. (TPoD,Ch9)
- Aram is in the Mayener camp when scouts return with Dragonsworn prisoners. (TPoD,Ch10)
- Perrin visits Masema with Neald, Grady, Balwer, Edarra, Carelle, Masuri, Seonid, their three Warders, Aram and Elyas. Aram gapes open-mouthed at the Prophet. (TPoD,Ch30)
- Perrin, Aram and the others leave Abila and head back to their camp. (WH,Ch1)
- When they hear that Faile was kidnapped, Aram and Elyas head southeast to scout. The three Warders accompany them. (WH,Ch2)
- Aram is waiting when Perrin wakes. He goes to get their horses, then they ride out to inspect the camps. (CoT,Ch5)
- When they find the Darkhound tracks, Perrin sends Aram back to the camp to get help. (CoT,Ch6)
- Aram is with Perrin as Masuri inspects the Darkhound tracks. (CoT,Ch7)
- When the scouts return, Aram wants to attack immediately. Perrin sends him to fetch Grady. Aram then accompanies Perrin to scout the Shaido camp. (CoT,Ch8)
- When Perrin and his party go to So Habor, he leaves Aram behind with Dannil to watch him. (CoT,Ch25)
- When the Maidens bring in Shaido prisoners, Hari tortures one while Aram, Arganda and Masema watch. After the prisoners talk, Aram wants to kill them. (CoT,Ch27)
- Aram spends a lot of time with Masema. (KoD,Ch4)
- After Breane tells Aram he has had enough to drink, Aram angrily storms out of Perrin's tent and heads for Masema's camp. (KoD,Ch26)
- After convincing Aram that Perrin is Shadowspawn, he secretly orders Aram to kill Perrin. (TGS,Prologue)
- Perrin and Aram charge toward the Shaido outside Malden. (KoD,Ch29)
- Aram tries to kill Perrin. Masema convinced him that Perrin is Shadowspawn because of his eyes. Too focused on Perrin, Aram takes a Shaido arrow in the back and dies. (KoD,Ch30)
- TEotW,Ch45 - Perrin teases Egwene about dancing with Aram.
- TSR,Ch45 - Aram's mother, Ila's daughter, is killed in the Trolloc attack.
- TPoD,Ch15 - Egwene dreams of Perrin and a Tinker (Aram) frenziedly hacking their way through brambles with axe and sword, unaware of the cliff that lay ahead. And the brambles screamed with human voices they did not hear.
- TPoD,Ch30 - Aram and Elyas do not get along.
- CoT,Ch25 � Aram is becoming increasingly moody and contentious.
- KoD,Ch12 � Perrin does not bring Aram to Almizar because he will blab to Masema.
- TGS,Prologue � Masema rues Aram's failure to kill Perrin.
- TGS,Ch9 � Perrin thinks how Aram died just the day before, his heart poisoned by Masema.
- TGS,Ch38 � In a Tinker's camp in Tel'aran'rhiod, Egwene wonders whatever became of Raen, Ila and Aram.
- ToM,Prologue � In a dream, Perrin forges a statue of Aram which falls and breaks.
- ToM,Ch2 � Since Aram is gone, Wil al'Seen and Reed Soalen act as Perrin's bodyguards.
- ToM,Ch40 � Perrin understands that he must lead or his people will lose faith like Aram did.