Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
The innkeeper of The Queen's Blessing in Caemlyn.
He is fat and pink-faced with graying hair combed back over his bald spot. He has a sharp eye and a ready, pleasant smile. (TEotW,Ch35)
- Basel Gill fights in the Aiel War. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Rand and Mat arrive at The Queen's Blessing and Gill greets them. (TEotW,Ch35)
- He gives Rand and Mat a meal and listens to their story. (TEotW,Ch36)
- Gill tells Rand that there is a beggar looking for him and Mat. (TEotW,Ch39)
- Rand tells Gill of his adventures inside the Royal Palace. Gill later stands up to some Whitecloaks. After that, he meets Moiraine, Lan and the rest of the Two Rivers folk. (TEotW,Ch41)
- Basel Gill provides horses for the group when they leave. Moiraine tells him to contact Sheriam at Tar Valon if he has trouble. (TEotW,Ch44)
- When Elaida comes around asking about Rand, Gill cooperates telling her that he left with Moiraine. (TGH,Ch4)
- When Thom arrives in Caemlyn, Gill tells him that Rand left with an Ogier. (TGH,Ch26)
- Thom and Mat visit with Basel Gill. (TDR,Ch45)
- Mat tells Master Gill about Gaebril's threat to Elayne. Gill says he will start a rumor that Elayne is in danger with hopes that it will get to Morgase. (TDR,Ch47)
- Hearing of the revolt of the Two Rivers, Morgase regains enough self-control to flee the palace with Lini and Tallanvor. They join Basel Gill, Lamgwin and Breane and flee Caemlyn. (TFoH,Ch19)
- At Kore Springs, Morgase and her party find that Gareth Bryne is gone so they continue west. (TFoH,Ch56)
- Morgase and the others travel across Altara and approach Amadicia. (TFoH,Ch56)
- Morgase, Lini, Tallanvor, Basel Gill, Lamgwin and Breane are "guests" of King Ailron in the Seranda Palace. (LoC,Prologue)
- Basel Gill serves as a retainer to Morgase after Pedron Niall moves them into the Fortress of the Light. (LoC,Ch9)
- Morgase, Lini, Tallanvor, Basel Gill, Lamgwin and Breane are planning their escape when Einor Saren comes for Morgase. (LoC,Ch31)
- Basel Gill, Morgase and the rest of their party escape Amador and the Seanchan with the aid of Sebban Balwer and head east. (ACoS,Ch26)
- Perrin and his party rescue Morgase, Breane, Lini, Gill, Lamgwin, Tallanvor and Balwer from a bunch of Dragonsworn. (TPoD,Ch7)
- Perrin recognizes Gill and Lamgwin. Gill makes up a story about how they all came together. He tells Perrin about the Seanchan taking Amador. Faile offers to make Maighdin and her party personal servants and Maighdin accepts on their behalf. (TPoD,Ch8)
- Faile assigns him to be shambayan and sends him into Bethal to get some Two Rivers tabac and other fine goods. He is going with Tallanvor, Lamgwin and some of Faile's retainers. (TPoD,Ch9)
- Gill is very upset that Maighdin has disappeared. (WH,Ch2)
- Gill tells Perrin that he wants to help in the search any way he can. He admits to Perrin that rumors about Berelain and him are all over the camp. (WH,Ch6)
- Breane, Lamgwin, Basel Gill and Lini stay with the Two Rivers contingent in Perrin�s camp. (CoT,Ch5)
- Perrin sends Basel Gill, Lini, Lamgwin and Breane north with all the servants and provisions. They are to find the Jehannah Road. Drop off Alliandre's people in Jehannah, then head east. (KoD,Ch29)
- Gill and his companions reach the Jehannah Road. Travelers report that the way north is impassable so they head east. (ToM,Ch2)
- The Whitecloak army captures Gill and his companions and learn that they were with Perrin. (ToM,Ch4)
- Galad releases the prisoners when Perrin arrives for his trial. (ToM,Ch34)
- After the trial, Morgase goes to find Gill, Lini and the others. (ToM,Ch35)
- Basel Gill, Lini, Lamgwin and Breane are all in Whitebridge with Perrin�s army. (ToM,Ch44)
- TEotW,Ch40 - Rand tries to remember what Gill told him about Galad.
- LoC,Ch40 - Mat remembers that Gill told him about Thom, but he cannot remember what was said.
- ToM,Ch2 � Fennel reports to Perrin that Gill and the others went east on the Jehannah Road.
- ToM,Ch6 � Perrin and the others discuss following the Jehannah Road to catch up with Gill.
- ToM,Ch7 � Elyas scouts the Whitecloak camp and recognizes Gill. Perrin begins planning how to free them.
- ToM,Ch8 � Thom regrets that The Queen's Blessing closed. Basel Gill always had good information.
- ToM,Ch10 � Perrin discusses using Grady and Neald to attack the Whitecloaks to free Gill.
- ToM,Ch16 � Perrin still feels guilty that the Whitecloaks captured Gill.
- ToM,Ch18 � Perrin scouts the Whitecloak camp in the wolf dream and briefly sees Basel Gill�s hat.
- ToM,Ch28 � After the revelation about Morgase, Faile angrily wonders if Gill and Lini will turn out to be nobles as well.
- ToM,Ch41 � Perrin explains to Faile that everything, including Gill being persuaded to go east on the Jehannah Road is part of a trap for them.