Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah. She joins the Salidar Aes Sedai. She is one of Sheriam's group who are the original leaders at Salidar. Her Warder is Tervail Dura. She is Taraboner. She has worn the shawl about forty years.
She is pretty with dark honey hair and big blue-gray eyes. (TFoH,Ch27)
- After the revolt in the White Tower, Beonin seizes an opportunity and becomes a mole for Elaida within the Salidar Aes Sedai. (KoD,Ch2)
- After the revolt in the White Tower, Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle establish themselves as the leaders of the Salidar Aes Sedai. (TFoH,Ch27)
- Siuan tells Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle that the Red Ajah set up Logain as a false Dragon. They begin planning to select an Amyrlin and Sitters and then move against Elaida. (TFoH,Ch27)
- Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle give Gareth Bryne Siuan and Leane as personal maids. He agrees to build them an army. (TFoH,Ch28)
- Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle meet with Elayne and Nynaeve when they arrive in Salidar. They learn that Elaida already knows about Salidar. They are anxious to learn about Tel'aran'rhiod. (TFoH,Ch50)
- Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle keep Elayne and Nynaeve busy at night with trips to Tel'aran'rhiod. (TFoH,Ch54)
- Nynaeve and Elayne take Siuan, Leane, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin, Myrelle and Sheriam to the White Tower in Tel'aran'rhiod. After Nynaeve and Leane leave, the rest are trapped in a nightmare until Elayne can rescue them. (LoC,Ch7)
- Nynaeve eavesdrops while Tarna Feir meets with Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle in the Little Tower. They tell her they need more time to consider Elaida's offer. (LoC,Ch12)
- Sheriam, Beonin, Morvrin and Myrelle interview Thom and Juilin when they return from their scouting mission in Amadicia. (LoC,Ch29)
- After Nynaeve Heals Logain, Sheriam, Romanda, Myrelle, Morvrin, Takima, Lelaine, Janya, Delana, Bharatine, Beonin, Varilin and Nisao all pile into the small room to see what happened. In the Little Tower, Beonin and Carlinya bring in Siuan and Leane to be Healed. (LoC,Ch30)
- Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin, Myrelle and Siuan meet with Amys, Bair and Egwene in the Heart of the Stone in Tel'aran'rhiod. The Aes Sedai summon Egwene to Salidar. (LoC,Ch32)
- Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin, Myrelle and Siuan are meeting when Egwene arrives. They tell her she is to be the next Amyrlin Seat. (LoC,Ch34)
- Sheriam and her circle prepare Egwene for the ceremony. Sheriam, Morvrin and Myrelle accompany Egwene to the Little Tower while Anaiya, Beonin and Carlinya wait outside. (LoC,Ch35)
- Sheriam, Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin and Myrelle keep Egwene up half the night telling her what they think is important. (LoC,Ch36)
- Beonin is one of Sheriam's group that sends ten sisters, two of each Ajah other than Blue, back to the White Tower as moles. (ACoS,Ch8)
- Egwene sends Anaiya, Beonin and Myrelle to secretly meet with the Andoran nobles and pave the way for the formal meeting with the Sitters. (TPoD,Ch15)
- The sisters who swore fealty to Egwene are still unsettled by it. Beonin's teeth chattered the first time she saw Egwene talking with Sitters. (TPoD,Ch16)
- Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya, Morvrin, Myrelle, Nisao, Sheriam and their Warders accompany Egwene and Gareth Bryne when they scout Tar Valon. Beonin is supportive when she hears that Varilin supports negotiation. (CoT,Ch16)
- Egwene and her party return to the Salidar Aes Sedai camp. Her Council members go to report to the heads of their respective Ajahs. (CoT,Ch17)
- Egwene's Council accompanies her to the meeting of the Hall. Beonin gives advice on what the Sitters might do. (CoT,Ch19)
- Varilin takes over the lead from Beonin in the negotiations with the White Tower. (CoT,Ch30)
- After Egwene disappears, Beonin waits up a while with Carlinya, Morvrin, Myrelle and Sheriam before going to bed. (KoD,Ch1)
- After Egwene is captured, Beonin and Tervail Travel to the White Tower and she reports to Elaida. She discloses the moles and teaches Elaida all the new weaves. (KoD,Ch2)
- When Egwene confronts Beonin in the White Tower she denies being a traitor. Egwene browbeats her into warning the moles that Elaida knows about them. (KoD,Ch24)
- TFoH,Ch27 - Beonin is Taraboner.
- LoC,Ch34 - Sheriam is stronger in the One Power than Myrelle who, in turn, is stronger than Anaiya, Beonin, Carlinya and Morvrin.
- ACoS,Ch8 - Egwene thinks of her as one of Sheriam's cronies.
- ACoS,Ch12 - Egwene plans to make her swear fealty with the rest of Sheriam's group. She plans to take Myrelle, Sheriam, Carlinya, Beonin, Anaiya and Morvrin into Tel'aran'rhiod that night to meet with the Wise Ones to prove that the merchant's rumor about Rand kneeling to Elaida is false.
- KoD,Ch2 � Beonin's last name is Marinye.
- KoD,Ch2 � She has worn the shawl about forty years.
- TGS,Ch12 � Egwene taunts Meidani asking if she turned to Elaida before or after Beonin returned.
- TGS,Ch18 � When Siuan learns that Elaida has Traveling, she first wonders if Egwene or Leane has broken, then realizes that it must have been Beonin.