Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. She is affiliated with the Salidar Aes Sedai. She has three Warders. She is Andoran.
She looks like a farmwife with brown hair cut close around her sqauare face. (LoC,Ch49) She has light brown eyes. (ACoS,Ch2) She is a stocky woman. She wears green silks. (KoD,Ch21)
- The Salidar Aes Sedai leaders send Bera, Kiruna and their seven Warders to the Aiel Waste to make contact with Rand. (TFoH,Ch27)
- Halfway to Cairhien, Bera and Kiruna hear that Rand is in Caemlyn and head there instead. They join the Salidar Aes Sedai embassy. (LoC,Ch49)
- After they receive Rand's letter saying he is leaving, Bera and Kiruna take over the embassy. They decide to follow Rand to Cairhien with Alanna, Faeldrin, Masuri, Merana, Rafela, Seonid and Verin. (LoC,Ch49)
- They join with the Two Rivers men and Alanna leads them north toward Rand. (LoC,Ch54)
- They meet up with Perrin and join his forces. (LoC,Ch54)
- Bera, Kiruna, Alanna, Faeldrin, Masuri, Merana, Rafela, Seonid and Verin participate in the battle at Dumai's Wells. Afterwards, they are forced to swear fealty to Rand. (LoC,Ch55)
- Bera and Kiruna are the leaders of the nine Aes Sedai who helped rescue Rand at Dumai's Wells. (ACoS,Ch2)
- Bera, Kiruna and the other Aes Sedai accompany Rand to the outskirts of Cairhien and are then sent to the Wise Ones' tents. (ACoS,Ch3)
- Cadsuane quizzes Bera, Kiruna and the other Aes Sedai sworn to Rand about recent events. (ACoS,Ch19)
- Bera accompanies Rand as part of his entourage to the Sea Folk ship. (ACoS,Ch34)
- After Rand is put to bed in the Sun Palace, Amys enters. She sends away Bera and Kiruna but not Cadsuane. (ACoS,Ch36)
- When Rand awakes Amys, Min, several Aes Sedai including Bera and several Asha'man are in his bedroom. He tells the women to leave so he can talk to the Asha'man. (ACoS,Ch41)
- Bera, Faeldrin and Merana are in the Sun Palace entry hall when Cadsuane arrives with Daigian and Kumira. The Wise Ones have been given a day off because it is finally raining. Merana says they will not help Cadsuane unless she tells them what she wants. Cadsuane goes off leaving Daigian and Kumira to talk with and influence them. (TPoD,Ch12)
- Cadsuane has Ailil and Shalon transported to Lady Arilyn's palace where Bera and Kiruna question them about their activities. (WH,Ch13)
- Rand sends Alanna back to Cairhien with orders for Merana, Rafela, Bera and Faeldrin to go to Haddon Mirk to negotiate with the rebels there. (WH,Ch25)
- Alanna Travels from Far Madding to Cairhien. She picks up Merana, Rafela, Bera and Faeldrin and Travels to Tear. (WH,Ch32)
- Bera returns to the Stone of Tear with news that Merana and Rafela reached a settlement with the rebels. It includes making Darlin Sisnera King of Tear. (KoD,Ch21)
- Bera, Rafela and Sarene report to Cadsuane that Alanna disappeared from the Stone of Tear. There was not enough channeling for a gateway. (ToM,Ch12)
- TFoH,Ch27 - Bera has three Warders.
- LoC,Ch15 - Talking about Aes Sedai doing their duty, Morvrin tells Nynaeve and Elayne that Bera and Kiruna are probably in the Spine of the World on their way to look for Rand.
- LoC,Ch49 - Bera is Andoran. She has three Warders.
- LoC,Ch49 - Min views Bera and Kiruna - a brownish yellow and deep purple aura. She tells Rand, "It's the aura. Blood, death, the One Power, those two women and you, all in the same place at the same time."
- ACoS,Ch19 - Bera and Kiruna are sharing a room in the basement of the Sun Palace.
- ACoS,Ch34 - Min has a viewing of Alanna, Bera, Faeldrin, Merana and Rafela in Rand's hand. They are his.