Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A Dedicated Asha'man.
He has a creased face and only a fringe of white hair. (LoC,Ch3) He is a leathery old man. (ACoS,Ch3)
- Damer Flinn serves in the Queen's Guards for forty years until he takes a Murandian lance in the thigh. (LoC,Ch3, ACoS,Ch36)
- Damer goes to Rand's farm because he wants to learn Healing. (ACoS,Ch36)
- Damer Flinn is at the farm when Rand arrives with Taim. Taim tests Damer first and determines that he can learn. (LoC,Ch3)
- Taim teaches Jonan Adley, Damer Flinn, Jur Grady, Eben Hopwil, Fedwin Morr and the other two recruits to blow up rocks and shield themselves. (LoC,Ch11)
- Taim teaches Damer Healing. He has a Talent for it. (ACoS,Ch36)
- Taim has some of the older Asha'man such as Grady and Damer leading recruiting parties. (LoC,Ch42)
- Damer is one of the Asha'man who come to Rand's rescue at Dumai's Wells. (LoC,Ch55)
- At Dumai's Wells Flinn is one of the nine Asha'man selected to accompany Rand back to Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch2)
- Damer accompanies Rand to Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch3)
- He stays with most of the men outside Cairhien while Rand and a small group including the rest of the Asha'man enter the city. (ACoS,Ch4)
- Flinn accompanies Rand as part of his entourage to the Sea Folk ship. On board he stares about in amazement. (ACoS,Ch34)
- When Rand is returned to the Sun Palace, Flinn, Dashiva and Narishma arrive. Flinn helps Heal Rand. (ACoS,Ch36)
- Flinn accompanies Rand on his strike at Illian. (ACoS,Ch41)
- Rand promotes Flinn to full Asha'man. (TPoD,Ch14)
- In Illian, Flinn reports to Rand that Torval arrived and is waiting for him. (TPoD,Ch14)
- Flinn and the other Asha'man accompany Rand as he Travels to Illian. (TPoD,Ch21)
- Gedwyn and Rochaid lead the Asha'man including Flinn as they Travel with Rand to Altara. (TPoD,Ch22)
- After the first skirmish with the Seanchan, Flinn, Adley, Morr and Hopwil Heal the wounded. (TPoD,Ch23)
- After several more battles, Rand sends Dashiva and Flinn with orders for Gedwyn to renew his attack. (TPoD,Ch23)
- Flinn and seven other Asha'man hold gateways as Rand's army pours through, preparing for the final battle with the Seanchan. During the battle, Flinn and Dashiva stay with Rand. (TPoD,Ch24)
- Rand has Dashiva, Flinn, Morr and Hopwil accompany him to visit Cadsuane but he leaves them outside when they fail to intimidate her. (TPoD,Ch27)
- After the explosion, Flinn and Narishma avoid Rand fearing he will kill them. (TPoD,Ch29)
- The next day, Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma are still in the Sun Palace. (WH,Prologue)
- Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma stay at the Sun Palace fearing that if they return to the Black Tower they might be blamed for the attack on Rand. (WH,Ch25)
- Corele bonds Damer Flinn as her Warder. (WH,Ch25)
- Cadsuane blackmails Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma for some unknown purpose. (WH,Ch13)
- Damer Heals Irgain. He wants to try Healing Ronaille and Sashalle as well. (WH,Ch13)
- Corele, Daigian, Merise, Damer, Eben and Jahar accompany Cadsuane as she Travels from the Sun Palace to Far Madding. (WH,Ch23)
- When Rand and Lan are imprisoned, Cadsuane and her party, including Damer, Eben and Jahar, go to the Hall of the Counsels where Cadsuane bullies them into releasing Rand and Lan. (WH,Ch34)
- Damer, Eben and Jahar accompany Rand, Cadsuane and the others from Far Madding to Shadar Logoth. Corele, Sarene and Damer link and patrol the area. They encounter Demandred and a fight ensues. They eventually drive him off. Afterwards, Damer Heals the injured including Alivia. He is surprised to find that the wounds in Rand's side are unchanged. (WH,Ch35)
- Damer, Jahar, Tomas, Bassane and Nethan accompany the Aes Sedai and Rand to the Pendaloan estate in eastern Tear to recuperate. (CoT,Ch23)
- Corele allows Damer to offer to try to Heal Daigian for her loss of Eben, but she refuses the Healing. (CoT,Ch23)
- Damer, Tomas, Bassane and Nethan watch as Lan gives Jahar a lesson at sword practice. (CoT,Ch23)
- Neither Nynaeve nor Flinn has had any success Healing the wound in Rand's side. (KoD,Ch18)
- Flinn, Narishma and Naeff help the Saldaean soldiers dig trenches around their camp. There are ten Asha'man in the camp but only these three are full Asha'man. (TGS,Ch1)
- Rand meets with the Aes Sedai, clan chiefs, Wise Ones, Flinn and Narishma to discuss the plan for Arad Doman. (TGS,Ch7)
- Bashere, Flinn and others return from a meeting with the Seanchan attempting to set up a meeting with the Daughter of the Nine Moons. (TGS,Ch15)
- Nynaeve, Flinn and Naeff accompany Rand as he rides through Bandar Eban. (TGS,Ch31)
- Nynaeve, Merise, Cadsuane, Corele and Damer Flinn watch the procession of ghosts from the city walls of Bandar Eban. (TGS,Ch32)
- Nynaeve, three Wise Ones, Corele, Flinn and Narishma accompany Rand when he meets with the Daughter of the Nine Moons. (TGS,Ch35)
- Flinn and Naeff lead the way through Bandar Eban and open gateways when Rand moves from Bandar Eban to the Stone of Tear. (TGS,Ch42)
- Corele, Merise, Flinn, Narishma, Nynaeve, Min and others join Rand upon his return. (ToM,Ch13)
- Flinn and Naeff accompany Rand, Bashere and his army to rescue Maradon. Flinn opens a gateway back to Tear when they return. (ToM,Ch32)
- ACoS,Ch36 - Damer uses the same sort of complex Healing as Nynaeve and Sumeko.
- TPoD,Ch22 - Flinn is now stronger than Gedwyn or Rochaid and Narishma is not far behind.
- TPoD,Ch23 - Flinn, Narishma, Hopwil and Morr have all complained that saidin feels strange.
- WH,Prologue - At the Black Tower, Taim adds Gedwyn, Kisman, Rochaid, Torval, Dashiva, Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma to the list of deserters.
- WH,Ch12 - Rand tells Min, Aviendha and Elayne to trust no Asha'man except Eben Hopwil, Jahar Narishma and Damer Flinn.
- CoT,Prologue - Now that they are bonded, Samitsu thinks of Damer, Jahar and Eben as relatively tame.
- CoT,Prologue - Samitsu wishes she could learn more of Damer's Healing. Karldin knows nothing of it.
- CoT,Ch24 � Rand thinks Corele and Damer would be shocked if he asked her to unbond him.
- CoT,Ch24 � Logain reports to Rand that Taim put Jahar, Damer and Karldin on the list of deserters.
- KoD,Prologue � The Red Ajah receives a report from Sashalle that Damer Flinn Healed her, Irgain and Ronaille.
- TGS,Ch5 � Rand trusts Corele more than most Aes Sedai since she, Samitsu and Flinn saved his life.
- ToM,Ch15 � Nynaeve promises Rand that she will Heal the madness from Flinn and Narishma before she leaves for the White Tower.