Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
King Easar of House Togita
Pronunciation: EE-zar toh-GHEE-tah
King of Shienar. His sign is a white hart, which according to Shienaran custom is held also to be a sign of Shienar along with the Black Hawk.
He is short and slight and is square-faced. His head is shaved except for a white topknot. (TPoD,Prologue) He is short, about Elayne's height. His face is unwrinkled. (WH,Ch27)
- King Easar leads the Shienaran troops to Tarwin's Gap to battle the Trolloc army. (TEotW,Ch48)
- King Easar writes to Elaida asking that the White Tower stop meddling in his affairs. (TFoH,Ch49)
- Easar and his retainers, Agelmar Jagad and Alesune Chulin, meet the other Borderlands rulers in the Black Hills to deal with Rand. (TPoD,Prologue)
- King Easar, Queen Ethenielle, King Paitar, Queen Tenobia and their armies arrive in Braem Wood. (WH,Ch9)
- Merilille finds the Shienarans and King Easar. She meets with him and the other Borderlands rulers. (WH,Ch26)
- Elayne meets with King Easar, Queen Ethenielle, King Paitar and Queen Tenobia. They agree that the Borderlands armies will move through Andor unmolested. (WH,Ch27)
- Easar, Ethenielle, Paitar and Tenobia meet with Rand in Far Madding. They slap him hard and question him about Tellindal Tirraso. He answers correctly, fulfilling a Foretelling and they acknowledge him as the Dragon Reborn. (ToM,Ch51)
- Easar, Ethenielle, Paitar and Tenobia swear fealty to Rand and their armies accompany him to the Field of Merrilor. (ToM,Epilogue)
- TGH,Ch4 - Lady Amalisa has known Easar all her life and still calls him Magami, Little Uncle.
- TGH,Ch9 - Lord Agelmar tells Siuan that King Easar is coming from Fal Moran just to meet her.
- TGH,Ch9 - King Easar has a sniffer like Hurin on his staff in Fal Moran.
- TDR,Ch11 - Hurin bids farewell and heads back to Shienar saying he must report what really happened at Falme to Lord Agelmar and King Easar.
- TFoH,Ch49 - In Elaida's study, Nynaeve and Elayne see letters from King Easar and Queen Tenobia asking that the White Tower stop meddling in their affairs.
- TPoD,Prologue - He has been widowed for eleven years.
- TPoD,Prologue - Ethenielle's daughter is married to Easar's third son.
- CoT,Prologue - Davram Bashere knows that Easar, Ethenielle, Paitar and Tenobia are fifty leagues to the north. He worries about what they are doing and what Tenobia will do to him.
- KoD,Ch20 � Lan is angry that Rand is negotiating with the Seanchan instead of convincing King Easar and the other Borderlands rulers to return to defend the Blight.
- ToM,Ch51 � Min has a viewing of Easar, swords, shields and arrows, he will soon fight.