Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah. She joins the Salidar Aes Sedai.
She is slender with waist length black hair. (TFoH,Ch26) She is slender with black hair. (WH,Ch28) She is slender and handsome with waist length black hair. (WH,Ch31)
- Tamra Ospenya summons all Accepted including Edesina to the Oval Lecture Hall where she announces a bounty for women who recently gave birth. (NS,Ch3)
- The Accepted including Edesina scramble back to their rooms and prepare to leave the White Tower to take the census. (NS,Ch4)
- Edesina is in Salidar when Min, Siuan and Leane arrive. She stops Faolain from pestering Min. (TFoH,Ch26)
- Sheriam's group in Salidar send Afara, Edesina and Guisin to Tarabon as emissaries. (LoC,Ch15)
- Edesina and Guisin are taken as damane by the Seanchan. They are kenneled in the attic of the Tarasin Palace in Ebou Dar. (WH,Ch19)
- Mat sees Teslyn being walked in the Tarasin Palace yard. There are three other Aes Sedai among the damane, Edesina, Guisin and Mylen. (WH,Ch28)
- Egeanin, Renna and Seta go to the damane kennels where Renna leashes Teslyn and Seta leashes Edesina. The der'sul'dam is suspicious about Egeanin taking "Tessi." They all meet Mat at the Tarasin Palace stableyard. (WH,Ch31)
- Mat and the others escape Ebou Dar and hide in Valan Luca's circus. Edesina, Joline and Teslyn make it by the guards leashed by Bethamin, Renna and Seta. (CoT,Ch1)
- Edesina, Joline, Teslyn, Bethamin, Renna and Seta all stay in the same small circus wagon. (CoT,Ch2)
- After days of being cooped up together, the Aes Sedai and sul'dam are nearly at each other's throats. The three Aes Sedai sense a huge amount of saidar to the north. (CoT,Ch3)
- Edesina, Joline and Teslyn channel frequently despite Mat's warnings. Bethamin, Renna and Seta offer to collar them. Mat cannot get the a'dam away from them. (CoT,Ch28)
- Edesina goes for a walk in Jurador followed by Bethamin and Seta. Mat is furious the she is exposing her face. (CoT,Ch29)
- When Joline tries to leave the wagon to see the Seanchan, Bethamin and Seta try to stop her so Edesina binds them with Air. Bethamin channels a shower of sparks and Joline begins slapping her. Mat enters and paddles Joline. Edesina, Teslyn and Setalle are shocked when weaves do not touch him. (KoD,Ch7)
- Mat is eating with Tuon, Selucia and Noal when Joline, Edesina and Teslyn barge in. They badger Tuon about the Seanchan invasion. Selucia slips a'dam on Joline and Teslyn and Tuon then shields Edesina. She demonstrates the a'dam. Mat removes them after extracting promises that the Aes Sedai will not bother Tuon any more. Tuon is shocked that the weaves do not touch Mat. (KoD,Ch9)
- After the disappearance of the Shiotan ghost village, Joline, Edesina and Teslyn inspect the area but find nothing. (KoD,Ch10)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina accompany Mat as he leads the party through the forest. (KoD,Ch25)
- When they rejoin the Band of the Red Hand, the nobles bow to Teslyn, Joline and Edesina and even Bethamin and Seta. (KoD,Ch26)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina assist and also interfere in Mat's plans to disrupt the Seanchan army in northeast Altara. (KoD,Ch27)
- When Furyk Karede arrives with Melitene and Mylen, Teslyn, Joline and Edesina recognize the former Aes Sedai and try to interfere. (KoD,Ch36)
- When the Seanchan force attacks, Teslyn, Edesina, Joline, Fen, Blaeric, Seta and Bethamin are with the soldiers, though the two sul'dam are forbidden to fight. The Aes Sedai throw fireballs as soon as they feel in danger. (KoD,Ch37)
- Joline, Edesina and Teslyn badger Mat about giving them horses to ride on to Caemlyn. (TGS,Ch20)
- Joline, Edesina and Teslyn insist on accompanying Mat into Hinderstap with their Warders. They stop at the finest inn for a bath. (TGS,Ch27)
- The Aes Sedai fight back with fireballs when the townsfolk turn murderous. Edesina Heals Delarn before they ride out of town. (TGS,Ch28)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina decide they must return to the White Tower to learn firsthand what is happening there. (ToM,Ch8)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina depart for the White Tower. Fen and Blaeric, Bethamin and Seta, Juilin and Thera, Domon and Egeanin accompany them. Vanin and some soldiers also go along to bring back the horses. (ToM,Ch17)
- Joline sends a letter to Setalle Anan that the Aes Sedai party arrived safely at the White Tower. (ToM,Ch52)
- TFoH,Ch26 - Min views that Edesina will be collared by the Seanchan but will escape.
- LoC,Ch7 - Sheriam expects news from Tarabon in a few weeks.
- WH,Ch19 - Teslyn tells Mat that he must free Edesina Azzedin as well. Guisin and Mylen are also Aes Sedai that were taken as damane, but they are too far gone.
- WH,Ch28 - Mat, Thom and Juilin concoct a plan for getting Joline, Teslyn and Edesina out of Ebou Dar.
- WH,Ch29 - Mat slips and tells Joline that there is another Aes Sedai to be freed, Edesina.
- CoT,Ch4 - The Seeker and Karede know that Egeanin was responsible for the disappearance of the two damane.