Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Lady Elenia of House Sarand
An Andoran noblewoman of House Sarand. Her husband Jarid is High Seat of House Sarand. She has great knowledge of the history of Andor.
She has honey hair and a vulpine face. (LoC,Ch1)
- During the Succession, Lord Jarid, Lady Elenia, Lady Arymilla, Lord Nasin, Lady Naean, Lord Lir and Lady Karind oppose Morgase' claim to the throne of Andor. Elenia and Naean want the throne for themselves. (TFoH,Ch19)
- After "Lord Gaebril" takes over, Lord Jarid, Lady Elenia, Lady Arymilla, Lord Nasin, Lady Naean, Lord Lir, Lady Karind and other nobles are invited back to the Royal Palace and pass the time with him. (TFoH,Ch19)
- A crowd of nobles including Arymilla, Lady Elenia, Jarid, Karind, Naean, Lir, Henren, Carlys, Daerilla, Elegar, and Nasin watches Rand practice the sword against five men in a courtyard of the Royal Palace in Caemlyn. Elenia compares Rand to Souran Maravaile showing off her knowledge of Andoran history. (LoC,Ch1)
- Elenia gasps and panics when Mazrim Taim is lead into the courtyard. (LoC,Ch2)
- Elenia meets with Rand and gives him a lesson in Andoran history. (LoC,Ch26)
- Naean, Elenia, Lir and the other nobles avoid the Grand Hall when they hear there are Aes Sedai in the Royal Palace. (LoC,Ch49)
- When news of Colavaere's coronation reached Andor, Elenia tries for the Lion Throne. Dyelin has her arrested. (ACoS,Ch7)
- Dyelin still has Elenia imprisoned. (TPoD,Ch28)
- Elenia and Naean are still imprisoned in Aringill. (WH,Prologue)
- While Elenia and Naean are being moved from Aringill to Caemlyn, Arymilla's forces kill their guards and free them. In return, she forces them to sign letters supporting her for the throne. (WH,Ch7, CoT,Ch15)
- With the support of Elenia, Naean and Nasin, Arymilla brings four armies to lay siege to Caemlyn. (WH,Ch27, CoT,Prologue)
- Elenia and Naean now support Arymilla for the throne. (CoT,Ch11)
- Elenia sends out feelers to Abelle, Aemlyn, Arathelle, Ellorien, Luan and Pelivar to see if they might support her. (CoT,Ch15)
- Arymilla keeps Elenia away from Jarid and lets crazy Lord Nasin badger her to keep her under control. Elenia blackmails Naean into signing a letter of support with an offer to help her escape the camps. She intends to see both Arymilla and Nasin dead. (CoT,Ch15)
- Arymilla dines with Naean, Elenia, Karind, Lir, Nasin and Sylvase. (KoD,Ch17)
- Arymilla, Elenia, Naean, Karind, Lir and Sylvase are all captured at the Far Madding Gate. (KoD,Ch33)
- Arymilla, Elenia and Naean are under guard in the Royal Palace until they can pay their ransoms. Their Houses are ruined. (KoD,Ch35)
- In a complex ploy, Elayne strips Arymilla, Elenia and Naean of their titles and lands. She offers some of these to the visiting Cairhienin nobles. She then offers the prisoners lands elsewhere to start over. (ToM,Ch50)
- LoC,Ch1 - Elenia's husband Jarid is High Seat of House Sarand.
- LoC,Ch1 - Elenia prides herself on her knowledge of Andoran history and takes every opportunity to show off.
- LoC,Ch1 - She has reputation as a termagant.
- LoC,Ch1 � The sign of House Sarand is the Golden Boar.
- LoC,Ch31 - Morgase finally gives in and signs Pedron Niall's treaty thinking it is better than having Naean or Elenia on the Lion Throne as Rand's puppet.
- TPoD,Ch28 - Despite Elenia's imprisonment, Jarid still supports her for the Lion Throne.
- WH,Prologue - Lir and Karind are debating whether to support Naean or Elenia for the Lion Throne. Jarid still strongly supports Elenia.
- WH,Ch7 - Birgitte reports to Elayne that Elenia and Naean were freed. This means there is a spy in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch8 - Elayne and Reene Harfor think that two servants who disappeared were eyes-and-ears for Elenia or Naean who were often in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch26 - Halwin Norry is upset. It has been nearly a week, but he has still not learned who freed Elenia and Naean.
- CoT,Prologue � Jailin Maran, Carlys Ankerin and Eram Talkend are loyal to Elenia Sarand.
- CoT,Ch14 � Elayne hopes that one of her spies will learn in which camp Arymilla, Elenia and Naean are staying.
- KoD,Ch16 � Elayne learns that Naean and Elenia have published their support for Arymilla.
- KoD,Ch17 � Aubrem Pensenor first brought the news to Elayne that Arymilla, Naean and Elenia were marching on Caemlyn.
- ToM,Ch11 - Ellorien sends a letter to Elayne proposing to free Arymilla, Elenia and Naean.
- ToM,Ch45 � Elayne struggles with what to do with Arymilla, Elenia and Naean. Their Houses are broke and cannot pay ransom.
- AMoL,Prologue � Jarid still expects Elenia to hold the throne one day and believes she is fighting for it.