Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Lady Ellorien of House Traemane
An Andoran noblewoman. High Seat of House Traemane.
She is plumply pretty and a few years older than Morgase. (TFoH,Ch19) She has dark hair. (LoC,Ch16) She is not as plump as she used to be. (KoD,Ch35)
- During the Succession, Lord Pelivar, Lord Abelle, Lady Arathelle, Lady Ellorien, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Luan support Morgase for the Lion Throne. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Under the influence of Gaebril, Morgase exiles Lord Pelivar, Lord Abelle, Lady Arathelle, Lady Ellorien, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Luan. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Lady Ellorien and Lord Pelivar are in Caemlyn. (LoC,Ch10)
- Rand meets with Abelle, Dyelin, Ellorien and Luan and tells them he wants to deliver Andor to Elayne. Ellorien and Luan support Dyelin for the throne, but Dyelin supports Elayne. (LoC,Ch16)
- Rand meets with Aemlyn, Arathelle, Dyelin, Ellorien, Luan and Pelivar to tell them that Elayne is on her way to Caemlyn. They are doubtful. Rand dismisses them when Min arrives. (LoC,Ch41)
- Demira meets with Lady Ellorien. They talk about who will hold the Lion Throne after Rand leaves Andor. (LoC,Ch43)
- Ellorien supports Elayne for the Lion Throne but may switch to Dyelin. (TPoD,Ch28)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan have disappeared and cannot be found. (CoT,Ch14)
- Elenia sends agents to Abelle, Ellorien and Luan to see if they might support her for the throne. (CoT,Ch15)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar have sixty thousand men in two camps south of Caemlyn. Dyelin is in negotiations with them but they want her for the throne. (KoD,Ch17)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar break camp and head north toward Caemlyn. (KoD,Ch32)
- Luan and the others travel to Caemlyn. (KoD,Ch33)
- Elayne holds an audience with Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar. After hearing Elayne, Abelle and Luan stand for Trakand. Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar then stand for Trakand. Ellorien leaves in a huff. (KoD,Ch35)
- Ellorien sends a letter to Elayne proposing to free Arymilla, Elenia and Naean. (ToM,Ch11)
- Elayne invites Ellorien and other nobles to the Royal Palace to see a play. (ToM,Ch22)
- Catalyn, Conail, Sylvase, Dyelin and Ellorien are among the attendees when Elayne hosts a "play". Elayne tries to be cordial but Ellorien is still spiteful. (ToM,Ch23)
- TFoH,Ch19 - Ellorien was Morgase's closest friend. Morgase named Elayne after Ellorien's grandmother, Elayne Traemane.
- LoC,Ch9 - When she hears news of nobles consorting with Rand in Caemlyn, Morgase is pleased that she only hears names of her enemies, not those she considers her supporters such as Pelivar, Abelle, Luan, Arathelle, Ellorien and Aemlyn.
- LoC,Ch10 - Rand has Bashere send invitations to Pelivar, Ellorien and Dyelin through Arymilla.
- WH,Prologue - Elayne and Dyelin discuss support for the Lion Throne. Dyelin is confident that Abelle, Ellorien and Luan will support Elayne, but Elayne is not so sure.
- CoT,Ch15 � Elenia believes that Ellorien will never support House Trakand for the throne.
- ToM,Ch6 - Morgase cannot understand what made her banish her friends Aemlyn and Ellorien.
- ToM,Ch52 � The Cairhienin are too politically astute and polite to directly oppose Elayne the way Ellorien does.