Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Enaila is a Maiden of the Spear of the Jarra sept of the Chareen Aiel.
She is a fiery redhead and is no taller than Egwene. (TFoH,Ch3) She is no more than a year older than Rand. (TFoH,Glossary)
- Adelin, Enaila and three other Maidens escort Rand from his meeting with the clan chiefs. (TFoH,Ch3])
- Adelin, Enaila and the other Maidens escort Rand back to the Roof of the Maidens where he stays. (TFoH,Ch4)
- Adelin and Enaila refuse to talk to Egwene about business of the Maidens. (TFoH,Ch7])
- Aviendha and Enaila stand guard outside Rand's tent when Egwene comes to visit. (TFoH,Ch15)
- Adelin, Enaila, Jolien and Sulin are among the Maidens who accompany Rand to Jangai Pass. (TFoH,Ch20)
- Adelin, Enaila, Maira and a dozen other Maidens guard Rand's tent. (TFoH,Ch21)
- Adelin, Enaila, Maira and the other Maidens guarding Rand take the bait and run to join the fighting. This leaves Rand open to the Draghkar attack. (TFoH,Ch22)
- Adelin, Enaila, Maira and the others carry dolls to remind them that they are not children. (TFoH,Ch23)
- Adelin, Enaila and Jolien catch Isendre near Rand again. They shave her head and beat her with nettles. (TFoH,Ch29)
- Adelin and Enaila are off guard duty until they have served out their toh. (TFoH,Ch30)
- Enaila and two other Maidens watch Weiramon and his men while Rand is near. (TFoH,Ch41)
- Sulin leads hundreds of Maidens including Enaila, Lamelle and Somara who will not let Rand out of his tent until he agrees to let them accompany him. (TFoH,Ch43)
- Sulin and Enaila lead Jeade'en back to the camp when Rand becomes too tired to think straight. Sulin then sends Enaila and Adelin to bring Moiraine. (TFoH,Ch44)
- Sulin leads the Maidens who accompany Rand into Cairhien. At the Sun Palace, she chooses twenty including Enaila, Lamelle and Somara to accompany him inside. (TFoH,Ch46)
- Sulin confronts Rand breaking her spears and forces him to bring Maidens along in the assault on Caemlyn. Enaila and the other Maidens are delighted when he acquiesces. (TFoH,Ch53)
- Sulin, Enaila, Lamelle and Somara are among the Maidens who accompany Rand to Caemlyn. Enaila kills a Trolloc. (TFoH,Ch54)
- Enaila and Somara bring Rand some of the same bad soup that Lamelle used to make for him. (TFoH,Ch56)
- Sulin, Enaila, Somara and other Maidens stand guard while Rand practices swords before the Andoran nobles. Enaila brings Rand a towel. (LoC,Ch1)
- She travels with Rand to the farm. She and other Maidens watch Rand while he is with Taim. (LoC,Ch3)
- She travels with Rand to his camp near Tear. She jokes with
Leiran. She and Somara offer Rand advice on Aviendha. She returns to Caemlyn with him. (LoC,Ch4)
- Sulin, Enaila, Jalani and Dagendra are among the Maidens who accompany Rand to Culain's Hound. Somara is not with them. (LoC,Ch10)
- When Min arrives at the Royal Palace, Enaila takes her to Rand. Rand then dismisses all the Maidens except Enaila and Somara. (LoC,Ch41)
- Rand Travels to the Black Tower leaving Enaila and Somara behind. (LoC,Ch42)
- Enaila accompanies Rand when he Travels from Cairhien to Caemlyn. (ACoS,Ch7)
- Nandera, Somara, Enaila, Malindare and Domeille come in and bathe Rand while Min watches. (ACoS,Ch33)
- Harilin and Enaila stand guard in Lord Algarin's manor while Rand and Loial eat lunch. (KoD,Ch18)
- Harilin and Enaila participate in the fight when Trollocs and Myrddraal attack. (KoD,Ch19)
- TFoH,Ch3 - Enaila is very sensitive about being so short.
- TFoH,Ch23 - Feran wants to attract Enaila's interest but she will not give up the spear for him.
- TFoH,Ch25 - Egwene disguises herself as Enaila while she searches the White Tower in Tel'aran'rhiod.
- TFoH,Ch46 - Enaila, Lamelle and Somara treat Rand like a ten-year-old son. He hates it.
- TFoH,Ch52 - Aviendha tells Rand that she did not tell Sulin, Lamelle, Enaila and Somara to guard him during the battle with the Shaido.
- LoC,Ch18 - In the Sun Palace, Sulin is angry with Rand for sending away the Maidens. She would sic Enaila and Somara on him if they were there.
- LoC,Ch19 - When Rand steps though the gateway to the Royal Palace first, Sulin angrily tells him that she should let Enaila and Somara deal with him.
- LoC,Ch41 - Min has a viewing of Enaila - a wreath of some sort; Min had no idea what it meant.
- ACoS,Ch41 - Amys threatens to call Nandera, Enaila and Somara if Rand gets out of bed.
- KoD,Ch18 - Enaila is a Jarra Chareen.