Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Asha'man soldier. He is from Murandy.
He is maybe ten years younger that Jur Grady. He affects airs and graces, and wears his pitiful mustache waxed to a semblance of points. (ACoS,Ch27) He is about seventeen. (KoD,Ch12)
- At Dumai's Wells Fager is one of the nine Asha'man selected to accompany Rand back to Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch2)
- Fager and Grady accompany Perrin to Ghealdan. (ACoS,Ch27)
- Grady and Neald wait back in the camp while Perrin and a small group scout Bethal. (TPoD,Ch7)
- Grady and Neald practice swords every morning. (TPoD,Ch9)
- Perrin visits Masema with Neald, Grady, Balwer, Edarra, Carelle, Masuri, Seonid, their three Warders, Aram and Elyas. Neald and the three Warders wait outside. (TPoD,Ch30)
- Perrin and the others rejoin Neald and the Warders and leave Abila heading back to camp. (WH,Ch1)
- Perrin sends out scouts to look for Faile, but he orders Grady and Neald to stay with the camp. (WH,Ch2)
- Perrin sends Neald to Travel ahead to find the scouts and tell them that Perrin and the others are following. (WH,Ch6)
- Neald and Grady are worn out from having to make so many gateways in the search for Faile. (CoT,Ch5)
- Neald weaves a gateway to the road near So Habor for Perrin and his party. (CoT,Ch25)
- Neald is at So Habor with Perrin. (CoT,Ch26)
- Neald weaves a gateway for them to return to the main camp. Later, he finds Perrin in the woods to tell him that the Shaido prisoners talked. (CoT,Ch27)
- Gaul and Neald kidnap Galina while she is riding near Malden and bring her to Perrin's camp for questioning. (KoD,Prologue)
- Fager Neald opens a gateway to Almizar for Perrin and Tylee to get raken, forkroot and a'dam. (KoD,Ch12)
- Neald creates a thick fog at the top of the west ridge to hide Perrin and his army until the last minute. (KoD,Ch29)
- After the battle at Malden, Grady and Neald are too exhausted to make more gateways for quite some time. (TGS,Ch9)
- After a week, Grady and Neald are still too tired to make gateways for any length of time. (TGS,Ch17)
- Perrin and his followers travel slowly through Ghealdan to the Jehannah Road. A bubble of evil brings black snakes and Grady, Neald and Masuri are bitten. Healing does not work properly. (ToM,Ch2)
- They arrive at the Jehannah Road. Seonid and the Wise Ones inspect a patch of land that has turned into the Blight. (ToM,Ch4)
- Perrin meets with the Aes Sedai, the Wise Ones, Grady and others. Neald is still sick. They plan a scouting mission to Cairhien. Seonid and her Warders will go. (ToM,Ch6)
- Perrin�s army sets up camp along the Jehannah Road. Neald, Edarra and Masuri experiment with linking and gateways. (ToM,Ch10)
- Seonid and the other scouts return and she makes her report. The Wise Ones are angry that the Seanchan have chained other Wise Ones even if they are Shaido. Grady is now well and Neald almost is. (ToM,Ch21)
- The Aes Sedai, Asha'man and Wise Ones accompany Perrin and others to a parley with the Whitecloaks. (ToM,Ch26)
- Faile has Dannil make arrangements with Grady and Neald to rescue Perrin if things go badly at the trial. (ToM,Ch30)
- The Aes Sedai, Asha'man and Wise Ones accompany Perrin and others to his trial. Gaul and Neald found a perimeter where Traveling works. (ToM,Ch34)
- When Perrin prepares to fight Slayer, he tells Faile to get the army marching to the perimeter that Neald found if he is not back in an hour. (ToM,Ch35)
- The Asha'man and Wise Ones open a huge gateway on Perrin�s army Travels to safety near Whitebridge. (ToM,Ch38)
- Neald links with the Wise Ones to help Perrin forge Mah'alleinir. Grady and Neald open gateways to the point where Perrin expects Shadowspawn to attack the Whitecloak army. (ToM,Ch40)
- Grady, Annoura and Masuri open a large gateway to Caemlyn. (ToM,Ch44)
- The Asha'man, Aes Sedai and Edarra link and open a gateway for Perrin�s army to Travel to the Field of Merrilor. (ToM,Ch53)
- TPoD,Ch8 - Perrin wants to send Grady or Neald to warn Rand about the Seanchan, but Rand insisted on absolute secrecy.
- WH,Ch1 - Neald is from Murandy.
- WH,Ch5 - After Perrin learns that Annoura Healed him, he demands to know why Berelain did not call Grady, Neald or one of the other Aes Sedai. She innocently replies that she did not think of it.
- CoT,Ch8 � Jur Grady is a bit stronger than Fager Neald. They are both stronger than when they left with Perrin.
- CoT,Ch27 � Perrin thinks the way he feels using the axe is something like Grady and Neald feel wielding the One Power.
- KoD,Ch26 � Perrin tries to limit Traveling so that Grady and Neald do not get too tired.
- ToM,Ch43 � When Galad expresses distaste over the Asha'man. Perrin tells him that he owes his life to Grady and Neald.