Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Luthair Paendrag Mondwin
Pronunciation: LEW-thair PAY-ehn-DRAG MON-dwihn
Son of Artur Hawkwing, he commanded the armies Hawkwing sent across the Aryth Ocean. His banner was a golden, spread-winged hawk clutching lightning bolts.
- TGH,Ch34 - The spread-winged hawk clutching lightning bolts was the sign of Luthair Paendrag.
- TGH,Ch40 - Deain collared one of her sisters and brought her to Luthair Paendrag.
- TGH,Glossary - His banner was a golden, spread-winged hawk clutching lightning bolts.
- TPoD,Ch23 - Furyk Karede recalls a family story that one of his ancestors was a nobleman who accompanied Luthair Paendrag to Seanchan.
- CoT,Ch4 - Karede can tell from Almurat Mor's last name that his ancestors came with Luthair Paendrag.
- KoD,Prologue � Captain-General Lunal Galgan ranks high among the Blood. He traces his ancestry back to the first who swore fealty to Luthair Paendrag.
- TGS,Prologue � Tylee thinks her ancestors might have come from this land with Luthair Paendrag.