Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Amyrlin Seat of the Aes Sedai 866 - 890 NE. She was raised from the White Ajah and was Mistress of Novices before becoming Amyrlin. She was a severe disciplinarian in both roles.
- Sereille Bagand is raised to the Amyrlin Seat in 866 NE.
- Cadsuane discovers a plot to overthrow Sereille. Despite their personal dislike for each other, Cadsuane turns the ringleaders over to Sereille. (Robert Jordan�s notes)
- Sereille dies in 890 NE.
- Guide - Sereille Bagand was Amyrlin Seat 866 - 890 NE. She was raised from the White Ajah.
- ACoS,Ch32 - Seaine Herimon earned the shawl the year Sereille was elected Amyrlin Seat.
- TPoD,Ch15 - Sereille increased the influence of the Amyrlin Seat through the sheer force of her personality.
- TPoD,Ch26 - Seaine still feels Sereille looking over her shoulder when she does anything even slightly outside the rules.
- WH,Ch8 - Vandene says that she taught novices for a while, but Sereille Bagand, the Mistress of Novices, thought she was too harsh.
- CoT,Ch18 � Since punishing some of the Two Rivers girls, Egwene is developing a reputation of being as tough as Sereille Bagand.
- CoT,Ch30 � Egwene's tough demands for respect continue to enhance her reputation as another Sereille Bagand.
- Robert Jordan�s notes � Because of their strong personalities, Sereille and Cadsuane could not stand each other.