Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Asha'man soldier. He is Arafellin.
He has large dark eyes and a pale face. He wears his hair in two long braids with silver bells on the ends. (LoC,Ch42) He has large dark eyes. He is a little older than Rand, but looks young. (ACoS,Ch18) He wears his hair in two long braids with bells. (TPoD,Ch14) He is a pretty, sun-dark boy with his hair in belled braids. He wears all black. (KoD,Ch23)
- Jahar Narishma arrives at the farm near Caemlyn. (LoC,Ch28)
- Narishma is with the other students when Rand addresses them at the Black Tower. (LoC,Ch42)
- Jahar is one of the Asha'man who come to Rand's rescue at Dumai's Wells. (LoC,Ch55)
- At Dumai's Wells Narishma is one of the nine Asha'man selected to accompany Rand back to Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch2)
- Narishma accompanies Rand to Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch3)
- He shields Annoura in the Grand Hall of the Sun Palace. (ACoS,Ch5)
- He and Dashiva are with Rand in the Sun Palace when Cadsuane makes her entrance. (ACoS,Ch18)
- Narishma accompanies Rand as part of his entourage to the Sea Folk ship. On board the ship he stares about in amazement. (ACoS,Ch34)
- When Rand is returned to the Sun Palace, Narishma comes to his room with Flinn and Dashiva. (ACoS,Ch36)
- Narishma is with the other Asha'man by Rand when he wakes. He accompanies Rand on the strike at Illian. (ACoS,Ch41)
- Rand sends Narishma to Cairhien with a message for Min that he has taken Illian. (TPoD,Ch27)
- When Rand says he will cleanse saidin, Torval, Narishma, Morr and Hopwil look at him with wonderment and hope. Dashiva looks poleaxed. Rand sends Narishma to fetch Callandor. (TPoD,Ch14)
- Narishma returns to Rand's camp near Illian with Callandor. He tells Rand he was nearly killed because Rand did not tell him about all the wards. (TPoD,Ch21)
- Gedwyn and Rochaid lead the Asha'man including Narishma as they Travel with Rand to Altara. (TPoD,Ch22)
- Narishma and seven other Asha'man hold gateways as Rand's army pours through, preparing for the final battle with the Seanchan. Narishma and Hopwil go with the Defenders to the north. (TPoD,Ch24)
- Rand orders Narishma to guard his apartments (and Min) while he pays a visit to Cadsuane. (TPoD,Ch27)
- After the explosion, Flinn and Narishma avoid Rand fearing he will kill them. (TPoD,Ch29)
- The next day, Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma are still in the Sun Palace. (WH,Prologue)
- Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma stay at the Sun Palace fearing that if they return to the Black Tower they might be blamed for the attack on Rand. (WH,Ch25)
- Merise bonds Jahar Narishma as her Warder. (WH,Ch25)
- Cadsuane blackmails Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma for some unknown purpose. (WH,Ch13)
- Jahar rushes into the Sun Palace sunroom with news that Alanna collapsed. He leads Cadsuane, Verin, Corele and Sorilea to her room. (WH,Ch13)
- Corele, Daigian, Merise, Damer, Eben and Jahar accompany Cadsuane as she Travels from the Sun Palace to Far Madding. (WH,Ch23)
- When Rand and Lan are imprisoned, Cadsuane and her party, including Damer, Eben and Jahar, go to the Hall of the Counsels where Cadsuane bullies them into releasing Rand and Lan. (WH,Ch34)
- Damer, Eben and Jahar accompany Rand, Cadsuane and the others from Far Madding to Shadar Logoth. Merise, Jahar and Elza link and stay at the top of the hill. With Cadsuane directing them, they use Callandor to drive off the Forsaken. (WH,Ch35)
- Damer, Jahar, Tomas, Bassane and Nethan accompany the Aes Sedai and Rand to the Pendaloan estate in eastern Tear to recuperate. (CoT,Ch23)
- Jahar continues to grow in power. Rand promotes him to full Asha'man, but Merise will not let him accept the dragon pin. (CoT,Ch23)
- Damer, Tomas, Bassane and Nethan watch as Lan gives Jahar a lesson at sword practice. (CoT,Ch23)
- Per Rand's request, Merise, Jahar Narishma, Bassane and Nethan visit the Salidar Aes Sedai camp with an offer that they may bond forty-seven Asha'man. Narishma detects saidin in use. (KoD,Ch23)
- Merise and Narishma accompany Rand to his meeting with the Daughter of the Nine Moons. Merise waits a few miles away with the Saldaeans and most of the others while Narishma is one of the six who accompany Rand to Lady Deirdru's manor. Afterwards, Merise Heals Narishma's injuries. (KoD,Ch27)
- Flinn, Narishma and Naeff help the Saldaean soldiers dig trenches around their camp. There are ten Asha'man in the camp but only these three are full Asha'man. (TGS,Ch1)
- Cadsuane and Narishma watch as Merise questions Semirhage. (TGS,Ch5)
- Rand meets with the Aes Sedai, clan chiefs, Wise Ones, Flinn and Narishma to discuss the plan for Arad Doman. (TGS,Ch7)
- Narishma opens gateways for Rand, Bashere and the soldiers to tour northern Saldaea and inspect the Blight. (TGS,Ch22)
- Cadsuane, Merise and Narishma hurry to check on Rand after the attack. Rand shows Narishma the weave for balefire. (TGS,Ch23)
- Corele, Merise, Narishma and Alivia are in Rand's retinue when he enters Bandar Eban. (TGS,Ch29)
- Nynaeve, three Wise Ones, Corele, Flinn and Narishma accompany Rand when he meets with the Daughter of the Nine Moons. (TGS,Ch35)
- Nynaeve, Naeff, Narishma and two hundred Aiel accompany Rand to his meeting with the Borderlanders representatives. (TGS,Ch44)
- Corele, Merise, Flinn, Narishma, Nynaeve, Min and others join Rand upon his return. Rand sends Narishma to Far Madding to negotiate a meeting with the Borderlanders. (ToM,Ch13)
- Rand Travels to Far Madding with Narishma, Cadsuane, Merise, Min, Nynaeve and others to meet with the Borderlanders rulers. They slap him and question him on Tellindal Tirraso. He answers correctly and they acknowledge him as the Dragon Reborn. He tells them to swear fealty to him or he will not take them with him to the Last Battle. (ToM,Ch51)
- LoC,Ch28 - Mazrim Taim Travels to the Royal Palace to tell Rand about a new recruit, Jahar Narishma.
- TPoD,Ch14 - Rand promoted him to Dedicated.
- TPoD,Ch22 - Flinn is now stronger than Gedwyn or Rochaid and Narishma is not far behind.
- TPoD,Ch23 - Dashiva and Narishma are poor at Healing.
- TPoD,Ch23 - Flinn, Narishma, Hopwil and Morr have all complained that saidin feels strange.
- WH,Prologue - At the Black Tower, Taim adds Gedwyn, Kisman, Rochaid, Torval, Dashiva, Flinn, Hopwil and Narishma to the list of deserters.
- WH,Ch12 - Rand tells Min, Aviendha and Elayne to trust no Asha'man except Eben Hopwil, Jahar Narishma and Damer Flinn.
- CoT,Prologue - Now that they are bonded, Samitsu thinks of Damer, Jahar and Eben as relatively tame.
- CoT,Ch23 � Merise is shocked when Rand asks her to consider unbonding Jahar.
- CoT,Ch24 � Logain reports to Rand that Taim put Jahar, Damer and Karldin on the list of deserters.
- KoD,Ch21 � Rand thinks about the Prophecies of the Dragon on Callandor, that, "Who draws it out shall follow after." He wonders what that means for Narishma.
- TGS,Ch22 � Rand thinks he can trust Narishma but Lews Therin does not.
- ToM,Ch15 � Nynaeve promises Rand that she will Heal the madness from Flinn and Narishma before she leaves for the White Tower.