Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
The miller of Emond's Field and a member of the Village Council. His son is Lem Thane.
He has a lantern jaw. (TSR,Ch44)
- TEotW,Ch1 - Master Thane's mill lies east of town on the Winespring Water.
- TEotW,Ch4 - Jon's son, Lem Thane, saw the dark rider, too.
- TEotW,Ch9 - When Rand tells Tam that all their livestock were killed, Tam says Oren Dautry and Jon Thane will sell them some animals to get started again.
- TGH,Ch7 - Rand tells Perrin he thinks Leane sounds like Master Thane the way she gives orders.
- TSR,Ch30 - The old sickhouse lies beyond Jon Thane's mill east of town.
- TSR,Ch53 - When Perrin has to work with Cenn Buie as the Village Council representative he wishes it could be Jon Thane, Haral Luhhan or Samel Crawe instead.
- KoD,Ch30 � When Perrin wants to go after Galina, Faile reminds him of the proper way to mete out justice as he did with Jon Thane, Jac Coplin and Len Congar.
- ToM,Ch14 � Nynaeve recalls her early difficulties as Wisdom with Cenn Buie and Jon Thane while talking with Egwene.