Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A Two Rivers man. He likes to fight with his fists.
He is horse-faced and has a gap in his teeth. (WH,Ch6)
- Lem al'Dai fights with a wool merchant's guard and gets a gap in his teeth as a souvenir. (WH,Ch6)
- Lem al'Dai is among the Two Rivers men who accompany Perrin from the Two Rivers to Caemlyn. Dannil leads the men to make camp outside the city. (LoC,Ch45)
- When Perrin Travels with Rand to Cairhien, he orders Dannil to follow with the rest of the Two Rivers men. (LoC,Ch49)
- Dannil and the Two Rivers men make haste heading north. Alanna and the other Aes Sedai join them and lead them toward Rand. North of Cairhien they join Perrin and the others. (LoC,Ch54)
- The Two Rivers men follow Perrin into battle at Dumai's Wells. (LoC,Ch55)
- Lem is among the Two Rivers men with Perrin the day after Dumai's Wells. (ACoS,Ch1)
- Dashiva opens a gateway and Perrin and the Two Rivers men ride through to a site near Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch2, ACoS,Ch3)
- The Two Rivers men remain outside the city while Rand, Perrin and the others enter. (ACoS,Ch4)
- Perrin sends Aram to bring Dannil and the rest of the Two Rivers men into Cairhien. (ACoS,Ch6)
- Lem is among the Two Rivers men who accompany Perrin to Ghealdan. (ACoS,Ch27)
- Perrin orders Dannil to mobilize the Two Rivers men, the Mayeners and the Ghealdanin to go after Faile. (WH,Ch6)
- WH,Ch6 - Lem likes to fight with his fists.