Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Nalesean's personal servant.
He is round bellied. (ACoS,Ch28) He is dark, balding and very round. (ACoS,Ch39) He is usually jolly. (WH,Ch18) He has a blocky face and a beard that nearly reaches his chest. (KoD,Ch8)
- Nerim and Lopin accompany Mat and Nalesean through the gateway from Salidar to Ebou Dar. (LoC,Ch44)
- Nerim and Lopin accompany Mat and Nalesean to Ebou Dar. (LoC,Ch47)
- When they all move to the Tarasin Palace, Nerim and Lopin are quite pleased. They argue over which of their master's belongings get moved first. (ACoS,Ch28)
- When Mat returns to Tylin's apartments Nerim and Lopin are already packing. Lopin is disconsolate over Nalesean's death so Mat offers to take him on. Mat sends them to gather the Redarms. (ACoS,Ch39)
- Mat has Lopin and Nerim carefully move his old clothes and his gold to a hiding place in The Wandering Woman. (WH,Ch18)
- Nerim and Lopin run errands for Mat. (WH,Ch28)
- Nerim and Lopin take Olver to The Wandering Woman. Fergin, Gorderan and Metwyn meet them there with the horses and they head for an abandoned stable north of the Circuit of Heaven. (WH,Ch30)
- Nerim, Lopin, Olver and the Redarms rejoin Mat and the others after they leave Ebou Dar. (CoT,Ch1)
- Nerim, Lopin, Thom and Noal share a tent in Valan Luca's circus. (CoT,Ch2)
- The circus heads northeast toward Lugard. (CoT,Ch3)
- Nerim and Lopin still act as Mat's servants. (CoT,Ch28)
- Nerim, Lopin and Olver help search for Renna when she flees. (CoT,Ch29)
- Lopin and Nerim endeavor to keep Mat's clothes clean. (KoD,Ch6)
- Lopin and Nerim try to outdo each other serving Mat. (KoD,Ch8)
- Lopin and Nerim fix supper for Mat and the others. (KoD,Ch9)
- After the disappearance of the Shiotan ghost village, no one eats much dinner so Mat sends Lopin and Nerim to get drunk with the Redarms. (KoD,Ch10)
- Lopin and Nerim fix meals for Mat and the others as they travel through the forest. (KoD,Ch25)
- Nerim is delighted to be reunited with Talmanes. Lopin continues to serve Mat. (KoD,Ch26)
- The gholam kills guards Will Reeve and Riddem as well as Lopin when it attacks Mat�s tent. (ToM,Ch9)
- WH,Ch17 - Mat tells his Redarms to leave and take Lopin and Nerim with them, but they refuse to go.
- ToM,Ch8 � Mat thinks to ask Lopin to remove some of the lace from his shirt.
- ToM,Ch17 � Mat wakes and looks for Lopin before remembering that he is dead.
- ToM,Ch19 � Poorly dressed to greet Elayne, Mat wishes Lopin were still around.
- ToM,Ch52 � Mat thinks he has plenty of boots but Lopin complained that he did not have more.
- ToM,Epilogue � Olver thinks that he needs to help Mat more now that Lopin is gone.