Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah. She is associated with the Salidar Aes Sedai. Her Warder is Rovair Kirklin. She is from Arafel. She is an expert on Darkhounds.
She is slim and merry-eyed. (LoC,Ch43) She is slender. (TPoD,Ch8) She is pretty without being beautiful. She has dark eyes. (CoT,Ch7)
- The Salidar Aes Sedai send Merana Ambrey, Kairen Stang, Rafela Cindal, Seonid Traighan, Faeldrin Harella, Demira Eriff, Berenicia Morsad, Masuri Sokawa and Valinde Nathenos to Caemlyn as an embassy to Rand. (LoC,Prologue)
- The Salidar Aes Sedai embassy arrives in Caemlyn and Merana gets them rooms in The Crown of Roses. (LoC,Ch41)
- Merana, Masuri and Seonid meet with Rand in the Royal Palace. They rejoin Alanna and Verin at The Crown of Roses and discuss how to deal with him. (LoC,Ch43)
- Merana, Demira, Faeldrin, Masuri, Rafela, Seonid and Valinde pay an unexpected call on Rand and demand that he lift the retrictions on them. He refuses and they leave in a huff. (LoC,Ch49)
- After they receive Rand's letter saying he is leaving, Bera and Kiruna take over they decide to follow Rand to Cairhien with Alanna, Faeldrin, Masuri, Merana, Rafela, Seonid and Verin. (LoC,Ch49)
- They join with the Two Rivers men and Alanna leads them north toward Rand. (LoC,Ch54)
- They meet up with Perrin and join his forces. (LoC,Ch54)
- Bera, Kiruna, Alanna, Faeldrin, Masuri, Merana, Rafela, Seonid and Verin participate in the battle at Dumai's Wells. Afterwards, they are forced to swear fealty to Rand. (LoC,Ch55)
- Masuri accompanies Perrin to Ghealdan. (ACoS,Ch27)
- She is stirring a cook pot when Perrin and his group return from scouting Bethal. (TPoD,Ch8)
- Masuri thinks that Masema can be controlled. (TPoD,Ch9)
- After Perrin leaves the Wise Ones he sees Masuri beating rugs while her Warder, Rovair Kirklin, watches dejectedly. (TPoD,Ch10)
- Perrin visits Masema with Neald, Grady, Balwer, Edarra, Carelle, Masuri, Seonid, their three Warders, Aram and Elyas. (TPoD,Ch30)
- Perrin and the others leave Abila and return to their camp. (WH,Ch1)
- Seonid, Masuri, Carelle and Edarra join Delora, Janina, Marline and Nevarin in the Wise Ones' tent to discuss the kidnapping. (WH,Ch2)
- Seonid, Masuri and the Wise Ones join the Two Rivers men as they all prepare to head south after Faile. (WH,Ch6)
- In Perrin�s camp, Annoura stays with Berelain but Masuri and Seonid stay with Edarra and the other Wise Ones. (CoT,Ch5)
- Carelle, Masuri and Annoura accompany Berelain when she goes to see the Darkhound tracks. (CoT,Ch6)
- As the Wise Ones look on with approval, Masuri inspects the Darkhound traces and reports. Annoura, Masuri, Carelle, Marline and Nevarin huddle together when Masema arrives. (CoT,Ch7)
- Berelain, Annoura, Masuri, Seonid and their Warders accompany Perrin to So Habor. (CoT,Ch25)
- In So Habor, Annoura stays with Berelain but Masuri and Seonid take off with their Warders to inspect the city. (CoT,Ch26)
- Masuri and Seonid want to stay at So Habor with their Warders but Perrin forces them to return with him. They watch the questioning of the Shaido captives. (CoT,Ch27)
- Wise Ones Carelle, Delora, Edarra, Janina, Marline and Nevarin along with Annoura and Masuri participate in attacking the Shaido warriors and defending against their Wise Ones in the battle of Malden. (KoD,Ch29)
- Perrin and his followers travel slowly through Ghealdan to the Jehannah Road. A bubble of evil brings black snakes and Masuri is bitten. Healing does not work properly. (ToM,Ch2)
- They arrive at the Jehannah Road. Seonid and the Wise Ones inspect a patch of land that has turned into the Blight. (ToM,Ch4)
- Perrin meets with the Aes Sedai, the Wise Ones and others. They plan a scouting mission to Cairhien. Seonid and her Warders will go. (ToM,Ch6)
- Perrin�s army sets up camp along the Jehannah Road. Neald, Edarra and Masuri experiment with linking and gateways. (ToM,Ch10)
- Seonid and the other scouts return and she makes her report. The Wise Ones are angry that the Seanchan have chained other Wise Ones even if they are Shaido. (ToM,Ch21)
- The Aes Sedai and Wise Ones accompany Perrin and others to a parley with the Whitecloaks. (ToM,Ch26)
- The Aes Sedai and Wise Ones accompany Perrin and others to his trial. (ToM,Ch34)
- The Asha'man and Wise Ones open a huge gateway on Perrin�s army Travels to safety near Whitebridge. (ToM,Ch38)
- Masuri Heals Perrin when he wakes from his battle with Slayer. Edarra would not allow Healing until he woke. (ToM,Ch38)
- Neald links with Masuri and the Wise Ones to help Perrin forge Mah'alleinir. (ToM,Ch40)
- Grady, Annoura and Masuri open a large gateway to Caemlyn. (ToM,Ch44)
- The Asha'man, Aes Sedai and Edarra link and open a gateway for Perrin�s army to Travel to the Field of Merrilor. (ToM,Ch53)
- LoC,Ch41 - Masuri Sokawa is from Arafel.
- ACoS,Ch19 - When Cadsuane interviews Merana, Merana wishes some of the other sisters in her party such as Masuri were there to share the heat. Masuri, Merana and Seonid share a room in the Sun Palace.
- TPoD,Ch7 - Seonid and Masuri are apprentice Wise Ones.
- WH,Ch5 - After Perrin learns that Annoura Healed him, he demands to know why Berelain did not call Seonid, Masuri or one of the Asha'man. She innocently replies that she did not think of it.
- CoT,Ch5 � Selande reports to Perrin that Masuri and Rovair have been meeting with Masema. They sometimes bring Annoura along.
- CoT,Ch6 � Berelain is worried when Perrin tells her that Masuri and Annoura are meeting with Masema.
- CoT,Ch7 � Masuri is an expert on Darkhounds.
- KoD,Prologue � Berelain offers Galina an opportunity to meet with Annoura, Masuri and Seonid but she declines.
- KoD,Ch30 - After Faile is rescued Rovair Kirklin goes to find Masuri.