Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Captain of the Deathwatch Guard who escort Tuon on the Victory of Kidron.
He is grizzled. (WH,Ch14) He is weathered and grizzled. (CoT,Ch4) His hair is still all black. (KoD,Ch34) He looks built for endurance. He is a stocky,
stolid man. His face is worn but hard, his eyes like polished stones. (KoD,Ch37)
- Seeing her veil, Captain Musenge assigns only two guards to Tuon, as she is acting as only one of the Blood, not the Daughter of the Nine Moons. (WH,Ch14)
- Banner-General Karede and Captain Musenge lead the secret Deathwatch Guard force in search of Tuon. (CoT,Ch4)
- Karede and Musenge search for Tuon for nearly four weeks. (KoD,Ch34)
- After meeting with General Gamel Loune, Karede and Musenge move northeast toward the Malvide Narrows. (KoD,Ch34)
- When Karede sees Tuon with Mat he sends Ajimbura back to the main group to report to Musenge. (KoD,Ch36)
- Captain Musenge leads a few of the Deathwatch Guard for show while Mat and the Band of the Red Hand take out the Seanchan army. He and Hartha take Elbar's head to Tuon. (KoD,Ch37)
- Captain Musenge hastens to bring the head to Karede and Tuon. (KoD,Epilogue)
- Captain Musenge has archers on nearby roofs to protect Tuon when she meets with the Dragon Reborn. (TGS,Ch35)
- KoD,Prologue � High Lady Suroth knows that Melitene and all her sul'dam and damane left nine days ago at the same time Captain Musenge left with many of his men. She thinks this is a good sign that Tuon is still alive.
- ToM,Ch19 � Mat cuts off Thom when he starts to repeat the title that Musenge gave him.