Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Lady Naean of House Arawn
An Andoran noblewoman. She is High Seat of House Arawn, an ancient House. The sign of House Arawn is the silver Triple Keys.
She is a slim, palely beautiful woman with big blue eyes and waves of gleaming black hair. (LoC,Ch1)
- During the Succession, Lord Jarid, Lady Elenia, Lady Arymilla, Lord Nasin, Lady Naean, Lord Lir and Lady Karind oppose Morgase' claim to the throne of Andor. Elenia and Naean want the throne for themselves. (TFoH,Ch19)
- After "Lord Gaebril" takes over, Lord Jarid, Lady Elenia, Lady Arymilla, Lord Nasin, Lady Naean, Lord Lir, Lady Karind and other nobles are invited back to the Royal Palace and pass the time with him. (TFoH,Ch19)
- A crowd of nobles including Arymilla, Elenia, Jarid, Karind, Lady Naean, Lir, Henren, Carlys, Daerilla, Elegar, and Nasin watches Rand practice the sword against five men in a courtyard of the Royal Palace in Caemlyn. (LoC,Ch1)
- Naean gasps and panics when Mazrim Taim is lead into the courtyard. (LoC,Ch2)
- Lady Arymilla, Lord Lir and Lady Naean are in the Royal Palace when Rand meets with Abelle, Dyelin, Ellorien and Luan. (LoC,Ch16)
- Naean, Elenia, Lir and the other nobles avoid the Grand Hall when they hear there are Aes Sedai in the Royal Palace. (LoC,Ch49)
- When news of Colavaere's coronation reaches Andor, Naean tries for the Lion Throne. Dyelin has her arrested. (ACoS,Ch7)
- Dyelin still has Naean imprisoned. (TPoD,Ch28)
- Elenia and Naean are still imprisoned in Aringill. (WH,Prologue)
- While Elenia and Naean are being moved from Aringill to Caemlyn, Arymilla's forces kill their guards and free them. In return, she forces them to sign letters supporting her for the throne. (WH,Ch7, CoT,Ch15)
- With the support of Elenia, Naean and Nasin, Arymilla brings four armies to lay siege to Caemlyn. (WH,Ch27, CoT,Prologue)
- Elenia and Naean now support Arymilla for the throne. (CoT,Ch11)
- Arymilla has Jaq Lounalt torment Naean to keep her under control. Desperate to escape, Naean reluctantly agrees to write a letter of support to Elenia if she will help Naean get away. (CoT,Ch15)
- Arymilla dines with Naean, Elenia, Karind, Lir, Nasin and Sylvase. (KoD,Ch17)
- Arymilla, Elenia, Naean, Karind, Lir and Sylvase are all captured at the Far Madding Gate. (KoD,Ch33)
- Arymilla, Elenia and Naean are under guard in the Royal Palace until they can pay their ransoms. Their Houses are ruined. (KoD,Ch35)
- In a complex ploy, Elayne strips Arymilla, Elenia and Naean of their titles and lands. She offers some of these to the visiting Cairhienin nobles. She then offers the prisoners lands elsewhere to start over. (ToM,Ch50)
- LoC,Ch1 - Lady Naean is High Seat of House Arawn, an ancient House. The sign of House Arawn is the silver Triple Keys.
- LoC,Ch9 - Lady Marande goads Morgase reporting how Rand spents time in court in the Royal Palace with her enemies, Lord Jarid, Lady Arymilla, Lady Naean and Lord Lir.
- LoC,Ch31 - Morgase finally gives in and signs Pedron Niall's treaty thinking it is better than having Naean or Elenia on the Lion Throne as Rand's puppet.
- WH,Prologue - Lir and Karind are debating whether to support Naean or Elenia for the Lion Throne.
- WH,Ch7 - Birgitte reports to Elayne that Elenia and Naean were freed. This means there is a spy in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch8 - Elayne and Reene Harfor think that two servants who disappeared were eyes-and-ears for Elenia or Naean who were often in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch26 - Halwin Norry is upset. It has been nearly a week, but he has still not learned who freed Elenia and Naean.
- CoT,Prologue � Dawlin Armaghn and Daerilla Raened are loyal to Naean Arawn.
- CoT,Ch14 � Elayne hopes that one of her spies will learn in which camp Arymilla, Elenia and Naean are staying.
- KoD,Ch13 � After Naean and Elenia escaped, Captain Kindlin in Aringill authorized Lieutenant Charlz Guybon to return to Caemlyn to help Elayne.
- KoD,Ch16 � Elayne learns that Naean and Elenia have published their support for Arymilla.
- KoD,Ch16 � Mistress Harfor gets reports from Jon Skellit who was a spy for Naean.
- KoD,Ch17 � Aubrem Pensenor first brought the news to Elayne that Arymilla, Naean and Elenia were marching on Caemlyn.
- ToM,Ch11 - Ellorien sends a letter to Elayne proposing to free Arymilla, Elenia and Naean.
- ToM,Ch45 � Elayne struggles with what to do with Arymilla, Elenia and Naean. Their Houses are broke and cannot pay ransom.