Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A young Cairhienin boy.
He is gaunt and sullen-looking. He is ugly with a squashed nose, a mouth too wide for his face and ears too big that stick out besides. He looks six but claims to be nine. (LoC,Ch5) He is short and skinny with huge ears, nose and mouth. He looks ten. (ACoS,Ch28)
- Mat finds Olver being accosted by a couple of Mindean men in Maerone. He sends Olver off with Edorion to get a meal and a bath. (LoC,Ch5)
- Olver follows the Band of the Red Hand when the head south. Master Burdin feeds him in exchange for helping with the horses. When Mat discovers Olver's presence, he "hires" Olver as his personal messenger. (LoC,Ch22)
- Mat plays Snakes and Foxes with Olver. (LoC,Ch33)
- On their second night in Altara Olver tries to kill Aviendha with a knife because she is Aiel. (LoC,Ch38)
- Olver follows Vanin back to Salidar. He goes with Mat and the Redarms to accompany Elayne and Nynaeve to Ebou Dar. (LoC,Ch44)
- Olver accompanies Mat and the others to Ebou Dar. (LoC,Ch47)
- At The Wandering Woman, Frielle vainly tries to keep up with Olver. Nalesean gets him started racing Wind. (LoC,Ch52)
- Olver is with Mat and Nalesean at the Silver Circuit. He rides Wind in a race and wins. (ACoS,Ch14)
- He is out back in the stable when Mat returns to The Wandering Woman from the Tarasin Palace. (ACoS,Ch17)
- Three maids help Olver move into the Tarasin Palace. Mat bribes Madic to move Olver to his rooms. (ACoS,Ch28)
- Mat tries to stay with Olver to keep Tylin away, but Tylin has Riselle take Olver out to the Festival of Birds. (ACoS,Ch29)
- Mat goes to fetch Olver when they are ready to leave, but Riselle let him go out. Mat and his men go to search for Olver. (ACoS,Ch39)
- While Mat visits with Aludra, Olver makes time with some pretty women in Valan Luca's circus. (WH,Ch15)
- Mat, Thom, Beslan and Olver return to the city. Beslan is plotting rebellion. (WH,Ch16)
- Olver enjoys his lessons with Riselle and playing Snakes and Foxes with Mat. (WH,Ch18)
- Nerim and Lopin take Olver to The Wandering Woman. Fergin, Gorderan and Metwyn meet them there with the horses and they head for an abandoned stable north of the Circuit of Heaven. (WH,Ch30)
- Nerim, Lopin, Olver and the Redarms rejoin Mat and the others after they leave Ebou Dar. (CoT,Ch1)
- Juilin, Thera and Olver share a tent in Valan Luca's circus. (CoT,Ch2)
- The circus heads northeast toward Lugard. (CoT,Ch3)
- Thom and Tuon play Snakes and Foxes with Olver. (CoT,Ch28)
- Nerim, Lopin and Olver help search for Renna when she flees. (CoT,Ch29)
- Olver shares a tent with Juilin and Amathera. (KoD,Ch6)
- In Tuon's tent, Olver argues with Noal about whether or not Jain Farstrider was a great man. (KoD,Ch6)
- When the Seanchan arrive at Jurador, Mat sends Noal to warn Egeanin and Olver to warn the Aes Sedai. (KoD,Ch7)
- Noal spends his time telling stories and Olver spends his playing Snakes and Foxes or stones. (KoD,Ch8)
- Olver eats dinner with Mat, Tuon, Selucia and Noal then goes to bed. (KoD,Ch9)
- After the Shiotan ghost village sinks into the ground, Thom, Juilin, Amathera, Noal and Olver wait with Mat while the circus folk decide whether or not to continue. That evening, after Mat reads Thom's letter from Moiraine, Noal and Olver listen to Mat recount his adventures with the Aelfinn and Eelfinn. (KoD,Ch10)
- Thom, Aludra, Setalle Anan, Egeanin, Bayle Domon, Amathera, Juilin, Noal Charin and Olver accompany Mat and Tuon after they leave the circus and head cross country. (KoD,Ch25)
- Thom, Aludra, Setalle Anan, Egeanin, Bayle Domon, Amathera, Juilin, Noal Charin and Olver accompany Mat as he rejoins Talmanes and the Band of the Red Hand. (KoD,Ch26)
- Aludra, Noal and Olver are with Thom when Furyk Karede arrives at Mat's camp. (KoD,Ch36)
- As Mat prepares for the Seanchan attack, Noal, Olver, Juilin, Amathera, Thom and Setalle stay with the pack animals. (KoD,Ch37)
- Noal and Olver ride near Mat. Olver has been working out how to enter the Tower of Ghenjei. (TGS,Ch20)
- When Mat and his party ride into Hinderstap, Aludra, Egeanin, Amathera, Noal and Olver stay behind. (TGS,Ch27)
- Olver brings news to Mat that he has a visitor. (TGS,Ch34)
- Lussin and Edder accompany Setalle Anan and Olver to accommodations in Caemlyn. (ToM,Ch19)
- Olver is safe with Noal when the gholam attacks Mat. (ToM,Ch9)
- Setalle agrees to look after Olver while Mat and Thom are gone. (ToM,Ch17)
- Olver and Setalle move into the city to be away from the gholam. Olver just wants to strategize on the Snakes and Foxes. (ToM,Ch19)
- After defeating the gholam, Mat and Talmanes collect Setalle and Olver from their inn and return to camp. (ToM,Ch31)
- Setalle will watch over Olver until Mat and Thom return. (ToM,Ch52)
- Talmanes reads while Olver plays Snakes and Foxes. He finally wins a game, amazing Talmanes. Olver opens Verin�s letter; it is a warning of a major invasion of Caemlyn. They rush outside the tent and see the glow of fire in the city. (ToM,Epilogue)
- LoC,Ch5 - Olver is an orphan. He father was killed by the Shaido. His mother died of illness. He claims to be nine but looks younger.
- LoC,Ch22 - Olver has a game of Snakes and Foxes that his father made for him.
- ACoS,Ch14 - Mat is worried about Olver getting hurt. If that happens Mat will catch it from Mistress Anan, Elayne, Nynaeve, Birgitte and Aviendha. They are all very protective of Olver.
- ACoS,Ch21 - When Mat returns on Swovan Night Caira tells him that Olver is already in bed.
- TPoD,Ch1 - Aviendha is worried about Olver but thinks that Mat will surely find him.
- TPoD,Ch5 - Elayne truly regrets leaving Mat, Thom, Olver and Vanin in the hands of the Seanchan.
- WH,Ch17 - Mat tells his Redarms to leave Ebou Dar and take Olver and the others with them, but they refuse to go.
- KoD,Ch13 � Elayne wonders how Thom, Mat and Olver are doing.
- ToM,Ch11 � Elayne and Birgitte learn from Mat�s letter that Thom is safe but they wonder about Olver.
- ToM,Ch22 � Mat realizes Birgitte might be a good source of information on the Tower of Ghenjei as she told Olver about it in the first place.
- ToM,Ch47 � Mat tells Perrin that Olver will be furious that he cannot go to the Tower of Ghenjei.