Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
King Paitar Neramovni Nachiman
King of Arafel and brother to Kiruna Nachiman. His wife is Menuki. His grandson is Kendral.
He has a creased face and thin gray hair. (TPoD,Prologue) He would have once been called beautiful, but now his face is creased and he has only a fringe of gray hair. He is tall and broad shouldered and looks strong. He has a seductive voice. (WH,Ch27)
- Paitar and his retainers, Ishigari Terasian and Kyril Shianri, meet with the other Borderlands rulers in the Black Hills to deal with Rand. (TPoD,Prologue)
- King Easar, Queen Ethenielle, King Paitar, Queen Tenobia and their armies arrive in Braem Wood. (WH,Ch9)
- Merilille finds the Shienarans and King Easar. She meets with him and the other Borderlands rulers. (WH,Ch26)
- Elayne meets with King Easar, Queen Ethenielle, King Paitar and Queen Tenobia. They agree that the Borderlands armies will move through Andor unmolested. (WH,Ch27)
- Easar, Ethenielle, Paitar and Tenobia meet with Rand in Far Madding. They slap him hard and question him about Tellindal Tirraso. He answers correctly, fulfilling a Foretelling and they acknowledge him as the Dragon Reborn. (ToM,Ch51)
- Easar, Ethenielle, Paitar and Tenobia swear fealty to Rand and their armies accompany him to the Field of Merrilor. (ToM,Epilogue)
- TWoTRPG - His full name is given.
- ACoS,Ch2 - Noted as Kiruna's brother.
- TPoD,Prologue - Paitar and Menuki are very loyal to each other.
- TPoD,Prologue - Ethenielle's son is married to Paitar's favorite granddaughter.
- CoT,Prologue - Davram Bashere knows that Easar, Ethenielle, Paitar and Tenobia are fifty leagues to the north. He worries about what they are doing and what Tenobia will do to him.
- ToM,Ch42 � Paitar's grandson Kendral joins Lan on his ride to Tarwin's Gap.
- ToM,Ch51 � Min has a viewing of Paitar, swords, shields and arrows, he will soon fight.