Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A Shienaran warrior.
He has a triangular white scar on one cheek from a Trolloc arrow. (TGH,Ch3) He is less than ten years older than Perrin. (TDR,Prologue) He has dark hair and is a few years older than Nynaeve. (TFoH,Ch39)
- Ragan greets Lan and Lan recognizes him when they enter Fal Dara. (TEotW,Ch46)
- Ragan and Masema tell Rand that all the gates of Fal Dara are closed. Uno passed the order to them. (TGH,Ch3)
- Ragan is part of Ingtar's expedition to find the Horn. (TGH,Ch9)
- Masema and Ragan cross the River Erinin to scout and find the bodies of Changu and Nidao. (TGH,Ch10)
- Uno tells Ragan that he saw the woman in white again. (TGH,Ch11)
- Ingtar, Uno, Masema and Ragan search the area when Rand disappears. (TGH,Ch14)
- Ragan stables the horses as Ingtar's troops settle into a village on Toman Head near Falme. (TGH,Ch41)
- Uno, Ragan and Masema are with Perrin when they meet Leya. (TDR,Ch1)
- Back in camp, Uno, Ragan and Masema stare in awe when Rand appears. (TDR,Ch2)
- Moiraine sends Uno, Ragan, Masema and the other Shienarans to Jehannah. (TDR,Ch6)
- The woman Moiraine sent the Shienarans to meet in Jehannah is dead, so they are left on their own. They stay in Ghealdan with the Prophet for lack of any better alternatives. (TFoH,Ch38)
- Ragan joins Uno and Nynaeve on their visit to Masema. (TFoH,Ch39)
- Ragan and Uno escort Nynaeve out of Samara and meet Galad on the way. They agree that they and most of the rest of the Shienarans will accompany Nynaeve and Elayne to Salidar. (TFoH,Ch40)
- Uno, Ragan and the rest of the Shienarans join Elayne and Nynaeve's party. They fight their way through a mob and board the Riverserpent. (TFoH,Ch48)
- They all travel down river to Boannda and on to Salidar. (TFoH,Ch49)
- Nynaeve, Elayne, Thom, Juilin, Birgitte, Areina, Nicola, Marigan, Uno, Ragan and the rest of the Shienarans arrive at Salidar. Uno, Ragan and the other Shienarans agree to join Gareth Bryne's army. (TFoH,Ch50)
- Ragan brings Siuan and Egwene a report from Gareth Bryne that secretly means the boats are ready. (CoT,Ch30)
- TGH,Ch6 - When Rand learns that Agelmar did not order the gates closed he thinks Ragan and Tema would not make up something like that.
- TFoH,Ch38 - Ragan thinks Nynaeve could butcher a bull with her tongue at ten paces.