Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah. She has only worn the shawl about two years. She joined the Salidar Aes Sedai. She is Tairen. Her Warder is Ned Yarman.
She is dark and stocky. She looks a little older than Nynaeve. (ACoS,Ch16) She has brown eyes, looks Tairen and is too young to look ageless. (ACoS,Ch30) She has a dark, square face. (WH,Ch7)
- Sareitha, Adeleas and Merilille argue over Mat with Joline and Teslyn in the Tarasin Palace. (ACoS,Ch16)
- When Elayne reports the Kin, she is grilled by Adeleas, Careane, Merilille, Sareitha and Vandene. She finally gets angry and takes control whereupon they defer to her. (ACoS,Ch30)
- Elayne leads Adeleas, Careane, Merilille, Sareitha and Vandene to the Kin house where they meet with Reanne and the Elders. (ACoS,Ch31)
- The five Salidar Aes Sedai including Sareitha meet with Mat, Elayne, Nynaeve, the Kin, and the Sea Folk Windfinders to discuss the use of the Bowl of the Winds. (ACoS,Ch39)
- At the Tarasin Palace stableyard, Sareitha and the other Aes Sedai ride through Aviendha's gateway to the farm. She carries the Bowl of the Winds. (TPoD,Ch1)
- Sareitha and the other Aes Sedai ride from the gateway to the farm. They take turn bugging Elayne about Ispan being held by the Kin instead of them. (TPoD,Ch3)
- Sareitha lectures on linking. She has carefully studied all the White Tower records and implies she knows how to bring men into the link. (TPoD,Ch5)
- Sareitha and the other Aes Sedai Travel with Elayne to Andor when the Seanchan attack the farm. (TPoD,Ch6)
- Sareitha and the other Aes Sedai travel across Andor with Elayne toward Caemlyn. (TPoD,Ch20)
- Sareitha and the other Aes Sedai travel with Elayne to the Royal Palace in Caemlyn. (TPoD,Ch28)
- Careane and Sareitha stay in the Royal Palace. (WH,Prologue)
- Sareitha and Ned Yarman accompany Elayne on a ride through the streets of Caemlyn. (WH,Ch7)
- It is Sareitha's turn to give lessons to the Windfinders, but she slips out of the Royal Palace on some sort of urgent business so Nynaeve is stuck with the task. (WH,Ch11)
- Elayne reassures Careane, Sareitha, Merilille and Vandene that there is nothing they can do about the powerful channeling to the west. Careane and Merilille dislike Doilin Mellar but Sareitha approves of him. (CoT,Ch11)
- Careane and Sareitha visit The Silver Swan hoping to learn something about Merilille and Talaan but the sisters there will tell them nothing. (KoD,Ch14)
- When Elayne's mercenaries demand more money Careane and Sareitha badger them about the power of the White Tower. (KoD,Ch14, KoD,Ch16)
- Careane, Sareitha and Vandene accompany Elayne to capture the Black Ajah sisters. When they, themselves, are captured, Marillin identifies Careane as Black Ajah. Vandene stabs Careane then Chesmal kills Vandene and Sareitha. (KoD,Ch31)
- ACoS,Ch16 - Sareitha Tomares is Tairen. She has only been Aes Sedai for a couple of years.
- ACoS,Ch37 - The Knitting Circle members are puzzled and hurt that the Aes Sedai including Merilille and Sareitha think they are lying about their numbers and ages.
- WH,Prologue - Zaida and Renaile get Elayne to agree that Careane and Sareitha will assist Merilille in giving lessons to the Windfinders.
- WH,Ch7 - Sareitha's Warder is Ned Yarman.
- WH,Ch8 - Kirstian and Zarya conclude that Adeleas' murderer must be Merilille, Careane or Sareitha. They report this to Vandene. Elayne puts them in Vandene's charge to keep them from talking any more.
- CoT,Ch11 - Elayne believes that one of Merilille, Sareitha or Careane murdered Adeleas.
- KoD,Ch14 � Elayne worries that one of Merilille, Careane and Sareitha is Black Ajah.
- KoD,Ch32 � When Birgitte sees the Warders shout in rage and run to the house she knows that Careane, Sareitha and Vandene are dead.
- KoD,Ch33 � When Elayne senses the battle in progress, her only concern is that men are dying for her as did Sareitha and Vandene.
- ToM,Ch17 � Elayne feels bad for Sareitha, Vandene and the men who died to rescue her.