Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the White Ajah and a Sitter in the Hall of the Tower. She is about 160 years old. She is originally from Lugard. (ACoS,Ch32)
She has thick black eyebrows and blue eyes. (ACoS,Ch32)
- She talks her father into buying two tickets to Tar Valon but only one return ticket for her mother. (CoT,Prologue)
- Seaine earns shawl the year Sereille Bagand is raised Amyrlin - 866 NE. (ACoS,Ch32)
- After the death of the Amyrlin Marith Jaen in 988 NE, she proposes Siuan Sanche to succeed her. (ACoS,Ch8)
- Elaida commands Seaine to seek out traitors in the White Tower. She wrongly interprets this to mean the Black Ajah. She confides in her long time friend Pevara and they begin planning. (ACoS,Ch32)
- Pevara and Seaine question Zerah Dacan using the Oath Rod and accidentally discover the Salidar Aes Sedai spies. When four other Sitters walk in they learn that Talene Minly is Black Ajah. (TPoD,Ch26)
- Doesine, Pevara, Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri question Talene with the Chair of Remorse. Talene admits she is Black Ajah and tells them that Elaida is also. (WH,Prologue)
- Walking through the White Tower, Yukiri and Meidani run into Seaine and Bernaile. Yukiri and Seaine discuss the mystery of the newly selected Sitters. (CoT,Prologue)
- Seaine finally figures out that Elaida set her to look for traitorous acts by Alviarin, not the Black Ajah. (KoD,Prologue)
- Alviarin passes Ferane and Seaine in the White Ajah quarters. (KoD,Prologue)
- Egwene coerces Meidani into revealing the Sitters� cabal. They walk in on Doesine, Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri. She convinces them she is legitimate and charges them with restoring relationships between the Ajahs. (TGS,Ch12)
- Seaine visits Egwene in her cell. She tells her that Elaida will be tried for breaking Tower law, but she did nothing serious enough to be deposed. (TGS,Ch25)
- The eleven remaining Sitters in the White Tower Hall, Andaya, Doesine, Ferane, Juilaine, Rina, Rubinde, Saerin, Seaine, Shevan, Suana and Yukiri, raise Egwene to the Amyrlin Seat. (TGS,Ch46)
- After Kateri Nepvue�s assassination, High Captain Chubain takes a black silk thread to Seaine for examination. (ToM,Ch5)
- Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri report to Egwene on the information they found about Mesaana. (ToM,Ch15)
- Barasine, Lelaine, Romanda, Rubinde, Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri judge Nynaeve's test for the shawl. Egwene also participates. Romanda, Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri vote yes. (ToM,Ch20)
- Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri have found nothing new about Mesaana. (ToM,Ch35)
- Egwene meets in Tel'aran'rhiod with Sitters Seaine and Yukiri, Wise Ones and Windfinders to discuss unification of all channelers with the White Tower. (ToM,Ch36)
- After the battle in Tel'aran'rhiod starts, Saerin, Morvrin and Brendas report to Egwene. Amys pushes Brendas out of the dream to wake Morvrin, Saerin, Seaine and Yukiri to take them out of danger. (ToM,Ch37)
- ACoS,Ch32 - All her family is long dead, but she loved them dearly. She is the daughter of a Lugard furniture-maker.
- ACoS,Ch32 - Not all Sitters were informed when the Hall met to raise Elaida. Of those not informed, all but Seaine left and joined the Salidar Aes Sedai. She stayed because she believes in the White Tower, not Elaida.
- TPoD,Ch25 - Elaida sincerely hopes that Seaine comes up with something that she can use to prove Alviarin is a traitor.
- WH,Prologue - Seaine knows how to eavesdrop with the One Power.
- CoT,Ch22 � Pevara is suspicious of everything ever since Seaine pulled her into the Black Ajah hunt.
- TGS,Ch43 � In the meeting of the Ajah heads to chose a new Amyrlin, Ferane suggests Seaine but she is quickly shot down by the others.