Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A Seanchan woman, a sul'dam.
She is small, Nynaeve's size, with yellow hair and blue eyes. (TGH,Ch45) She is pale and has yellow hair. (WH,Ch30)
- Nynaeve, Elayne and Min capture Seta, free her damane, and learn that the a'dam works on her. (TGH,Ch45)
- They use Seta to gain entrance to the damane quarters to rescue Egwene. They leave her and Renna collared. (TGH,Ch46)
- Bethamin walks in on them while they are still collared. She is so shocked that she flees. (WH,Ch20)
- Alwhin finds Renna and Seta and frees them. High Lady Suroth then keeps them under close tabs. (TSR,Ch1, WH,Ch20)
- Egeanin, Domon, Renna Emain and Seta Zarbey meet Mat at the stableyard of the Tarasin Palace. (WH,Ch30)
- Renna holds Teslyn's a'dam and Seta holds Edesina's as they prepare to leave the Tarasin Palace. (WH,Ch31)
- Mat and the others escape Ebou Dar and hide in Valan Luca's circus. Edesina, Joline and Teslyn make it by the guards leashed by Bethamin, Renna and Seta. (CoT,Ch1)
- Edesina, Joline, Teslyn, Bethamin, Renna and Seta all stay in the same small circus wagon. (CoT,Ch2)
- After days of being cooped up together, the Aes Sedai and sul'dam are nearly at each other's throats. The three Aes Sedai sense a huge amount of saidar to the north. (CoT,Ch3)
- Edesina, Joline and Teslyn channel frequently despite Mat's warnings. Bethamin, Renna and Seta offer to collar them. Mat cannot get the a'dam away from them. (CoT,Ch28)
- Edesina goes for a walk in Jurador followed by Bethamin and Seta. Mat is furious the she is exposing her face. (CoT,Ch29)
- When Mat stops by Tuon's wagon, Setalle Anan is not there. (KoD,Ch6)
- When Joline tries to leave the wagon to see the Seanchan, Bethamin and Seta try to stop her so Edesina binds them with Air. Bethamin channels a shower of sparks and Joline begins slapping her. Mat enters and paddles Joline. Edesina, Teslyn and Setalle are shocked when weaves do not touch him. (KoD,Ch7)
- Joline and Edesina begin training Bethamin. Setalle is sure that Seta can see the weaves as well. (KoD,Ch9)
- Bethamin and Seta accompany Mat as he leads the party through the forest. (KoD,Ch25)
- When they rejoin the Band of the Red Hand, the nobles bow to Teslyn, Joline and Edesina and even Bethamin and Seta. (KoD,Ch26)
- When the Seanchan force attacks, Teslyn, Edesina, Joline, Fen, Blaeric, Seta and Bethamin are with the soldiers, though the two sul'dam are forbidden to fight. The Aes Sedai throw fireballs as soon as they feel in danger. (KoD,Ch37)
- Bethamin and Seta go to Tar Valon with the Aes Sedai. (ToM,Ch17)
- Joline sends a letter to Setalle Anan that the Aes Sedai party arrived safely at the White Tower. (ToM,Ch52)
- WH,Ch20 - Bethamin is fearful that if Renna and Seta are exposed, then she will be, too.
- WH,Ch21 - Bethamin tells Egeanin about Renna and Seta.
- WH,Ch29 - Egeanin tells Mat that she can supply three sul'dam for him to help some damane escape.
- WH,Ch30 - Her full name is Seta Zarbey.
- KoD,Prologue � Renna and Seta's absence was not noted until a couple of days after Tuon disappeared. High Lady Suroth sincerely hopes no one connects the two.
- KoD,Ch8 � Amathera is still terrified of any Seanchan including Bethamin and Seta.
- KoD,Ch27 � Mat would like to use Bethamin and Seta in his plans against the Seanchan but he fears they might refuse at the last minute.
- TGS,Ch20 � When Joline and Edesina demand horses from Mat, they also want horses for Bethamin, Seta and Setalle.