Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah. She joins the Salidar Aes Sedai. She is relatively weak, but she is an expert at reading residues.
She is slender with a long nose. (TFoH,Ch50)
- Three of the Yellow Ajah, Therva Maresis, Nisao Dachen and Dagdara Finchey are in the common room of the inn in Salidar after the Aes Sedai leaders are done with Nynaeve and Elayne. (TFoH,Ch50)
- A dozen Yellow Ajah sisters including Nisao, Dagdara, Shanelle, Therva and Beldemaine follow Nynaeve into the Little Tower and witness her Healing Siuan and Leane. (LoC,Ch30)
- The Salidar Aes Sedai Hall sends Akarrin, Nisain, Reiko, Shana, Therva and a Green Ajah sister to investigate the site of the One Power eruption. (CoT,Ch16)
- They find a huge hole where Shadar Logoth used to be. There are residues of huge quantities of saidar and even greater amounts of saidin from unknown weaves. (CoT,Ch19)
- The investigating party reports to the Hall. Akarrin begins the report as the leader, then Nisain continues as she has the greatest expertise in residues. (CoT,Ch19)
- CoT,Ch18 � Anaiya announces that Akarrin and the others have returned. Several Sitters call for an immediate meeting of the Hall.
- CoT,Ch19 � Therva is weaker that Akarrin who is weaker than Siuan.
- CoT,Ch19 � The members of the investigating party were chosen because of their expertise in reading and analyzing residues.