Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Pronunciation: tsue-TAH-mah RATH
An Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah and a Sitter until her exile.
She is beautiful and hard-eyed. (NS,Ch6) She is strikingly beautiful with luxuriant black hair and a full bosom. She wears lots of jewelry. (KoD,Prologue)
- After King Laman's death, Tsutama Rath and other Sitters ask Moiraine to consider taking the Sun Throne herself. (NS,Ch6)
- In 985 NE Marith Jaen exiles the Sitters for the Red Ajah, Toveine, Tsutama and Lirene, for their role in gentling male channelers beyond the walls of the White Tower. (ACoS,Prologue, TPoD,Ch26, blog)
- After Katerine reports that Galina died at Dumai's Wells, Tsutama Rath is elected Highest of the Red Ajah. (KoD,Prologue)
- Pevara and Javindhra meet with Tsutama in her rooms. They discuss the disasters at Dumai's Wells and the Black Tower. They agree that they must adopt the plan of bonding the Asha'man. (KoD,Prologue)
- Tsutama orders Pevara, Desala, Javindhra, Jezrail, Melare and Tarna to go to the Black Tower to negotiate bonding Asha'man. She orders them not to risk gateways unless the situation is dire. (KoD,Epilogue, ToM,Ch46)
- NS,Ch13 � No one has mentioned the Sun Throne to Moiraine since Tsutama.
- KoD,Prologue � Tsutama furnishes her apartment in ornate, gaudy style.
- KoD,Prologue � After her return from exile Tsutama seems even fiercer than she used to be.
- KoD,Ch25 � Even with Tsutama's order, Tarna has a hard time coming up with enough names of Red Ajah sisters to bond Warders.
- TGS,Ch43 � When the Ajah heads meet, Tsutama is considered too new to be part of their group.