Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Ogier stedding in the Spine of the World.
- TEotW,Ch42 - Loial is from Stedding Shangtai.
- TEotW,Ch42 - About twenty years ago, a man came to Stedding Shangtai. He was near death, but got well in the stedding he told a story about the Dark One wanting to blind the Eye of the World.
- TEotW,Ch48 � Stedding Shangtai is in the mountains, and cool.
- TGH,Ch10 - Loial brags that he is the fastest runner in Stedding Shangtai.
- TDR,Ch42 - Ogier from Stedding Shangtai built much of Illian.
- TSR,Ch16 - An Ogier from Stedding Shangtai, Laefar, is in Tear to negotiate some repair work. He runs into Loial and tells him that he has been declared a runaway.
- LoC,Ch20 - Stedding Shangtai is the southernmost stedding in the Spine of the World.
- LoC,Ch49 - Loial is worried that his mother and Elder Haman will marry him to Erith and then drag him back to Stedding Shangtai for good.
- CoT,Prologue - The Aes Sedai in Cairhien have heard of a meeting at Stedding Shangtai, but Loial says that he is not going there.
- CoT,Ch24 - Loial was afraid to visit his home, Stedding Shangtai, so he and Karldin left word at nearby Stedding Daiting about guarding the Waygates.
- CoT,Ch24 � Stedding Shangtai is holding a Great Stump, a meeting of all the Ogier, for the first time since the War of the Hundred Years.
- KoD,Ch19 � The Ogier are holding a Great Stump at Stedding Shangtai discussing whether or not to open the Book of Translation.
- KoD,Ch20 � The Trollocs and Myrddraal that attack Lord Algarin's manor probably came from the Spine of the World through the Waygate near Stedding Shangtai.
- KoD,Ch20 � Loial agrees to return to Stedding Shangtai with Covril and Erith to speak against opening the Book of Translation.
- KoD,Ch21 � Rand delivers Loial, Covril and Erith to Stedding Shangtai. No humans are admitted because the Great Stump is in progress.
- ToM,Prologue - Covril allows Loial to be the last speaker at the Great Stump at Stedding Shangtai arguing to not open the Book of Translation, to help humanity fight the Shadow.