Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A generic description for creatures of the Dark One. They include cafar, Darkhounds, Draghkar, Fades, the forger, gholam, Gray Men, Trollocs, Worms and zomaran.
- Guide - Luthair Paendrag's armies mistakenly thought the exotic creatures of Seanchan were Shadowspawn.
- NS,Ch11 � Per the Three Oaths, Aes Sedai may use the One Power as a weapon against Shadowspawn.
- NS,Ch20 � Thinking of the oval ring, Moiraine tells Lan that there are Shadowspawn in places he never dreamed of.
- TDR,Prologue - According to the Three Oaths, Aes Sedai can use the One Power as a weapon only against Darkfriends and Shadowspawn.
- TFoH,Ch21 - Rand sets wards around his camp that will sound an alarm if Shadowspawn enter.
- LoC,Ch20 - Rand tells Elder Haman that Shadowspawn are using the Ways. Elder Haman agrees to mark the locations of all Waygates on maps.
- KoD,Ch19 � Traveling kills Shadowspawn.
- KoD,Ch30 � Masema convinces Aram that Perrin and Elyas must be Shadowspawn because of their eyes.
- TGS,Ch42 � Ituralde reports that Shadowspawn are massing in the Blight.
- ToM,Prologue - Shadowspawn attack the watch towers in northern Kandor.
- ToM,Ch18 - Ituralde defends Maradon against a seige of Shadowspawn.
- ToM,Ch21 - The Shadowspawn horde drives Ituralde and his army into Maradon.
- ToM,Ch28 - Shadowspawn flood into Maradon after Dreadlords blow a hole in the city wall.
- ToM,Ch32 - Rand arrives in Maradon and destroys the entire Shadowspawn army in a storm of light.
- ToM,Ch41 - An army of Shadowspawn set by Graendal attacks the Whitecloak army.