Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A meeting place of the Aiel clan chiefs. It is a round canyon with excellent acoustics. It is near Rhuidean and Cold Rocks Hold.
"Al'cair Dal" means "The Golden Bowl" in the Old Tongue.
- TSR,Ch34 - Rhuarc tells Rand they should go to Cold Rocks Hold, then Alcair Dal to meet with all the clan chiefs. Alcair Dal is the clan chief meeting place closest to Rhuidean and Cold Rocks Hold.
- TSR,Ch35 - In Tel'aran'rhiod, Egwene tells Elayne about events in Rhuidean and that they are headed to Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch49 - Two of the clans are already at Alcair Dal, but it will take something under a month for the furthest to get there.
- TSR,Ch50 - After the Shaido leave heading north, Rand decides to leave Cold Rocks Hold immediately for Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch52 - In Tel'aran'rhiod Egwene tells Nynaeve about the attack at Cold Rocks Hold and that they are hurrying to Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch57 - Rand and the Taardad arrive at Alcair Dal where five of the clans are gathered. Rand declares himself, but is challenged by Couladin.
- TSR,Ch58 - Rand returns to Alcair Dal with Asmodean in tow. The Shaido have already left.