Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Cold Rocks Hold
A hold in the Aiel Waste. It is the clan hold of the Taardad Aiel.
- TSR,Ch11 - In Tel'aran'rhiod, Amys tells Egwene to meet her at Cold Rocks Hold.
- TSR,Ch12 - Aviendha tells Egwene, Elayne and Nynaeve that Cold Rocks is Rhuarc's hold. She has been there many times.
- TSR,Ch34 - Rhuarc tells Rand they should go to Cold Rocks Hold, then Alcair Dal to meet with all the clan chiefs.
- TSR,Ch36 - Rand's party, the Shaido and the peddlers all head for Cold Rocks Hold.
- TSR,Ch47 - After twelve days they arrive at Cold Rocks Hold.
- TSR,Ch48 - At Cold Rocks Hold, Rand is welcomed, but Couladin and the Shaido are spurned.
- TSR,Ch50 - After the Shaido leave heading north, Rand decides to leave Cold Rocks Hold immediately for Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch52 - In Tel'aran'rhiod Egwene tells Nynaeve about the attack at Cold Rocks Hold and that they are hurrying to Alcair Dal.
- TSR,Ch57 - After the attack on Cold Rocks Hold, the Maidens claim the right to guard Rand because he belongs to no society of his own, but was born of a Maiden.
- TGS,Ch26 � Aviendha Travels to Cold Rocks Hold. She will then run to Rhuidean and traverse the glass columns to become a Wise One.