Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Salidar is a small village in Altara on the border of Amadicia. Abandoned until recently, it was made the headquarters of the Salidar Aes Sedai who rebelled against Elaida and the White Tower after Siuan Sanche was deposed.
Stores, Inns, Manor Houses
- TFoH,Ch11 - Siuan learns that the rebel Aes Sedai are gathering in Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch15 - Nynaeve finds a report in Elaida's study that says the Blue Ajah is gathering in Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch16 - Thom hears that King Ailron means to take the eastern bank of the River Eldar from Salidar to So Eban to Mosra. This will actually give Pedron Niall control of the river traffic and allow him to squeeze Ebou Dar.
- TFoH,Ch26 - Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive in Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch28 - Gareth Bryne and his men arrive in Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch28 - Salidar was abandoned during the Whitecloak War.
- TFoH,Ch40 - When Galad mentions that he was originally being sent to Salidar, the name finally clicks for Nynaeve.
- TFoH,Ch49 - Nynaeve, Elayne and the others take the Riverserpent down the River Eldar past Boannda to Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch50 - Nynaeve, Elayne and the rest of their party arrive in Salidar.
- TFoH,Ch51 - Egwene warns Aviendha not to tell Rand about Salidar until she is ready.
- TFoH,Ch54 - In Tel'aran'rhiod Nynaeve sees Moghedien in Salidar and realizes that Moghedien can now find her.
- TFoH,Ch55 - From Moghedien's careless comments Nynaeve realizes that Moghedien is actually in Salidar.
- LoC,Prologue - Pedron Niall orders Carridin to stay away from Salidar.
- LoC,Ch7 - There are two hundred ninety four Aes Sedai in the White Tower and slightly more in Salidar.
- LoC,Ch9 - Pedron Niall learns that the Salidar Aes Sedai have Logain in Salidar.
- LoC,Ch12 - Nynaeve wonders how Elaida learned of Salidar so quickly. Tarna Feir must have left the White Tower only a short time after sisters began gathering in Salidar.
- LoC,Ch15 - Tarna Feir leaves Salidar.
- LoC,Ch30 - Halima Saranov arrives in Salidar.
- LoC,Ch32 - Egwene, Amys and Bair meet with the Salidar Aes Sedai in Tel'aran'rhiod in the Heart of the Stone. Egwene is summoned to Salidar. Rand spies on them and learns where Salidar is.
- LoC,Ch33 - Rand sends Mat and the Band of the Red Hand to Salidar to fetch Elayne.
- LoC,Ch34 - Egwene enters Tel'aran'rhiod in the flesh and rides a dream Bela to Salidar.
- LoC,Ch38 - Mat, Aviendha and a few men ride into Salidar.
- LoC,Ch39 - The Salidar Aes Sedai learn that Rand knows about Salidar.
- LoC,Ch44 - The Salidar Aes Sedai prepare to leave Salidar.
- ACoS,Prologue - Alviarin reports to Elaida that the rebel Salidar Aes Sedai have left Salidar.
- ACoS,Ch9 - Now that they know Traveling and Skimming, Egwene's group on the way to Tar Valon sends Aes Sedai back and forth to Salidar on a daily basis to exchange information, etc.
- TPoD,Ch19 � The Salidar Aes Sedai sisters regularly Skim to Salidar to pick up eyes-and-ears messages then Travel back to the camp.
- TPoD,Ch20 - Egwene, Elayne and Nynaeve continue to use the Little Tower as a meeting place in Tel'aran'rhiod and a place to leave messages for each other.
- CoT,Ch22 � Tarna was so frightened by what she saw in Salidar that she immediately sent pigeons then nearly rode her horse to death.
- KoD,Ch1 � Egwene and Siuan meet in Tel'aran'rhiod in Salidar.