Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
The Royal Palace
The government building of Andor, located in Caemlyn. It has a library inside, and Milam Harnder is the Second Librarian. The main gates open onto the Queen's Plaza. The South Stables Gate is more secluded. The Sunrise Garden is a secluded place atop the roof of the eastern wing of the palace.
- TEotW,Ch35 - Ogier built the Caemlyn Royal Palace and much of the Inner City.
- TEotW,Ch40 - Rand falls into the Palace grounds and meets Elayne, Gawyn, Galad, Tallanvor, Morgase, Elaida and Gareth Bryne.
- TEotW,Ch40 - Elaida hates rats. Consequently, there are neither rats nor cats in the Royal Palace.
- TEotW,Ch41 - Rand tells Master Gill and Loial about his adventures there.
- TDR,Ch28 - Elayne instructs Mat on how to get into the Royal Palace and whom to talk to in order to deliver the letter to Queen Morgase.
- TDR,Ch45 - Mat goes to the Royal Palace to deliver Elayne's letter but he is refused entrance.
- TDR,Ch46 - Mat returns to the Royal Palace and climbs a wall to get in.
- TDR,Ch47 - Tallanvor escorts Mat out of the Royal Palace.
- TSR,Ch17 - Fifteen years ago, Thom was Court Bard at the Royal Palace.
- TFoH,Prologue - Javindhra sends a young Red Ajah sister to the Royal Palace to keep an eye on things. Rahvin quickly turns her to his own uses.
- TFoH,Prologue - Rahvin, Lanfear, Sammael and Graendal meet in Rahvin's quarters in the Royal Palace.
- TFoH,Ch1 - Alteima arrives at the Royal Palace where she meets Morgase and then Lord Gaebril.
- TFoH,Ch19 - Morgase flees the Royal Palace aided by Lini and Tallanvor.
- TFoH,Ch49 - In Tel'aran'rhiod, Elayne and Nynaeve visit the Royal Palace.
- TFoH,Ch54 - Rand and his force Skim from the Sun Palace to the Royal Palace in Caemlyn.
- TFoH,Ch55 - Rand chases Rahvin through the Royal Palace and then through its image in Tel'aran'rhiod.
- TFoH,Ch56 - Davram Bashere meets with Rand in the Royal Palace.
- LoC,Ch1 - Rand practices the sword against five men with an audience of Andoran nobles then talks with Davram Bashere.
- LoC,Ch2 - Rand and Bashere meet Mazrim Taim. Taim submits to the Dragon Reborn.
- LoC,Ch10 - Rand meets with Bael and Bashere in the Royal Palace.
- LoC,Ch10 - The main gates open onto the Queen's Plaza. The South Stables Gate is more secluded.
- LoC,Ch11 - Rand returns to the Royal Palace in a hurry so he can Travel to the farm.
- LoC,Ch16 - Rand meets with Andoran nobles in the Royal Palace.
- LoC,Ch26 - Rand meets with Elenia in the Royal Palace and learns some of Andor's history.
- LoC,Ch28 - In the Royal Palace a Gray Man attacks Rand. Mazrim Taim shows up and kills him.
- LoC,Ch41 - Min visits with Rand in the Royal Palace.
- LoC,Ch43 - Merana, Masuri and Seonid meet with Rand in the Royal Palace.
- LoC,Ch45 - Perrin and Faile have a reunion with Rand in the Royal Palace.
- TPoD,Ch28 - Elayne and her party finally arrive at the Royal Palace.
- TPoD,Ch29 - Elayne has Rand's banners torn down from the palace.
- WH,Prologue - Mazrim Taim responds to Elayne's summons and visits her in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch7 - Elayne learns that there are spies in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch8 - Elayne is kept very busy by her duties in the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch10 - Elayne and Nynaeve meet with Egwene in Tel'aran'rhiod in the throne room of the Royal Palace.
- WH,Ch10 - Marillin Gemalphin has a contact in the Royal Palace who can accomplish a difficult task for Lady Shiaine.
- WH,Ch11 - Rand and Min arrive in the attic of the Royal Palace.
- CoT,Ch11 � After Traveling to drum up support, Elayne returns to the Queen's Stableyard of the Royal Palace.
- CoT,Ch12 � Zaida plans to take all the Windfinders from the Royal Palace with her to Illian.
- CoT,Ch14 � Reene Harfor and Halwin Norry have identified numerous spies in the Royal Palace.
- KoD,Ch14 � In the Royal Palace it is customary to display tapestries two seasons ahead of the current season.
- KoD,Ch16 � The Blue Reception Room is well laid out and pleasant, but it is the smallest reception room in the Royal Palace, less than ten paces square.
- KoD,Ch17 � The Map Room is the second largest ballroom in the Palace. The floor is decorated with a huge tile map of Caemlyn. Because of the excellent map Birgitte makes it her office.
- KoD,Ch17 � The approach of Tarmon Gai'don is reflected in changes in the Royal Palace.
- ToM,Ch17 - Elayne walks through the Sunrise Gardens, a favorite place of her mother's.