Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A town in Andor along the east bank of the Arinelle. The White Bridge crosses the Arinelle River and ends at Whitebridge. The road east leads to Arien.
- TEotW,Ch18 - There are no bridges crossing the Arinelle between Maradon and Whitebridge.
- TEotW,Ch26 - Rand, Mat and Thom arrive there.
- TEotW,Ch28 - Moiraine, Lan and Nynaeve arrive there.
- TEotW,Ch31 - Rand and Mat are travelling from there to Caemlyn.
- TEotW,Ch32 - Rand remembers seeing Howal Gode there.
- TEotW,Ch45 - Moiraine believes Thom is alive, partly because she heard no news of a dead gleeman in Whitebridge.
- TGH,Ch9 - Bayle Domon and the Spray left Whitebridge the minute the trouble started.
- TGH,Ch25 - After the Fade left him, Thom left Whitebridge heading east on the Caemlyn Road.
- LoC,Ch10 - Verin and Alanna pass through Whitebridge with the Two Rivers girls. They hear the news that the White Tower has split.
- WH,Ch31 - Domon reminds Mat of their trip from Shadar Logoth to Whitebridge.
- ToM,Ch38 - Perrin's army Travels from the Jehannah Road to Whitebridge.