Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Pronunciation: BAHN-dahr EE-bahn
Map: A map of Bandar Eban is available in TGS hc p. 642.
Bandar Eban is the capital of Arad Doman. It lies at the mouth of the River Dhagon on the Aryth Ocean. It was built on the ruins of an older city after the War of the Hundred Years. A central plaza is called Arandi Square. The dock area where fishermen dump their waste is known as the Gull's Feast.
- LoC,Ch20 - Bandar Eban was built on the ruins of a city destroyed during the War of the Hundred Years. It, in turn, was built on the site of a city that fell during the Trolloc Wars.
- CoT,Prologue � King Alsalam's whereabouts are not known, but he is not in Bandar Eban.
- KoD,Ch18 � Rand sent Dobraine and Rhuarc to Arad Doman. The Council of Merchants claim Alsalam is still King but no one can find him. Bandar Eban is in chaos.
- KoD,Ch22 � Rand sends Logain to the Sea Folk with an order to bring food and supplies to Arad Doman. The city of Bandar Eban is starving.
- TGS,Ch3 � Per Rand�s orders, Rhuarc and Dobraine have secured Bandar Eban.
- TGS,Ch29 � Rand makes an entry into Bandar Eban, moving his army and headquarters.
- TGS,Ch32 � A procession of ghosts parades around the city walls of Bandar Eban at midnight.
- TGS,Ch42 � Rand abandons Bandar Eban and returns to Tear.