Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
North of Tear. A huge tangled forest lacking villages, roads, or even paths. It is the site of the now vanished country of Mar Haddon. (LoC,Ch4)
- Guide - There is one Ogier stedding in Haddon Mirk.
- TGH,Ch4 - The false Dragon from Tear who cannot channel is hiding in Haddon Mirk.
- TGH,Ch25 - In Cairhien there is news of false Dragons in Saldaea and Haddon Mirk.
- TDR,Ch12 - The false Dragon in Haddon Mirk is thrown from his horse and knocked unconscious. He is captured and executed.
- LoC,Ch4 - Weiramon tells Rand that Hearne, Simaan, Darlin, Tedosian, and Lady Estanda have fled to Haddon Mirk.
- LoC,Ch20 - There is one Ogier stedding in Haddon Mirk.
- WH,Ch25 - Alanna tells Rand that Darlin now rules in Tear, but the rebels still have not returned from Haddon Mirk. Rand has her send Merana, Rafela, Bera and Kiruna to Haddon Mirk to negotiate with them.
- WH,Ch32 - From his bond, Rand knows that Alanna, Merana, Rafela, Bera and Kiruna are in Tear or Haddon Mirk.