Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Other place names with a single reference and without any information on their location.
- NS,Ch9 � Some of the weaves Moiraine must perform are as intricate as the finest Mardina lace.
- NS,Ch15 - Bukama is known as the hero of Salmarna.
- NS,Ch18 � Moiraine wears a riding dress embroidered with a pattern like Maldine lace.
- TEotW,Ch6 - In his delirium, Tam raves about the field at Marath during the Aiel War.
- TSR,Ch1 � As she rides to the White Tower, Min wears a blue dress with white Jaerecuz lace at the neck and wrists.
- TSR,Ch38 - Jaichim Carridin's sister, Vanora, lives near Carmera.
- TFoH,Ch9 � In Ronde Macura's shop Nynaeve notes a dress with a collar of frothy Solinde lace.
- LoC,Ch5 - Estevan offers Rand some Lodanaille wine punch.
- LoC,Ch5 - While visiting Rand, the Andoran nobles are served a Tunaighan Hills wine from the south.
- LoC,Ch25 - The Aes Sedai at Lady Arilyn's palace with have wine from Arindrim with their midday meal.
- LoC,Ch48 - Nynaeve wears a dark green dress with a wide collar of pale Merada lace.
- ACoS,Ch6 - Faile comments that the wine she and Perrin are drinking is from Tharon.
- ACoS,Ch19 - Colavaere hangs herself wearing her finest dress of dark silk and aged-ivory Sovarra lace.
- CoT,Ch6 � Berelain bribes Masema with the last of her Tunaighan wine.
- CoT,Ch8 � Elyas says that the Pattern is so complex it makes Sovarra lace look simple.
- KoD,Ch11 � Mistress Heilin instructs Jera to bring Mat, Thom and Selucia the very best Kiranaille wine.
- KoD,Ch24 � Bennae quizzes Egwene about Weikin Rebellion.