Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A major river of the Westlands that runs from Saldaea to Murandy where it joins the Manetherendrelle. The White Bridge is the only bridge crossing it south of Maradon.
Places/things along the Arinelle
- TEotW,Ch18 - The White Bridge is the only bridge crossing the Arinelle south of Maradon.
- TEotW,Ch20 - In his flight from the Trollocs, Perrin lands in the Arinelle River. He manages to cross, but loses his horse, saddlebags and cloak. Rand, Mat and Thom reach the Arinelle and jump into a boat moored there, the Spray.
- TEotW,Ch21 - Moiraine, Lan and Nynaeve follow the Arinelle toward Whitebridge.
- TEotW,Ch22 - Egwene and Bela make it across the Arinelle.
- TEotW,Ch24 - Rand, Mat and Thom sail down the Arinelle with Bayle Domon on the Spray. Domon points out the Tower of Ghenjei.
- TEotW,Ch26 - The Spray sails down the Arinelle to Whitebridge.