Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Toman Head is a peninsula on the west coast of the Westlands extending into the Aryth Ocean from the Almoth Plain. Both Arad Doman and Tarabon have historically laid claim to Toman Head.
Towns and Villages
- TGH,Prologue - Ba'alzamon orders Bors to keep silent about those who have landed at Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch4 - There is a rumor about fighting on Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch5 - Einor Saren tells Geofram Bornhald there are strangers with monsters on Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch6 - Padan Fain leaves a message, "We will meet again on Toman Head. It is never over, al'Thor."
- TGH,Ch7 - The Dark Prophecy says "The Watchers wait on Toman Head." Verin says the Watchers wait for Artur Hawkwing's army to return.
- TGH,Ch9 - Bayle Domon decides to head for Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch11 - Fain laughs to himself that he will meet Rand on Toman Head and see him dead.
- TGH,Ch22 - Vandene thinks the reference to Do Miere A'vron in the Karaethon Cycle means that the Dragon Reborn will appear over Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch29 - Geofram Bornhald disobeys orders from Jaichim Carridin and heads his troops onto Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch38 - Liandrin tells Egwene and Nynaeve that they must accompany her to Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch39 - Liandrin leads Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne and Min through the Ways to Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch40 - Egwene, Nynaeve, Elayne and Min arrive at Toman Head.
- TGH,Ch41 - Rand and his party travel across Toman Head.
- LoC,Ch20 - There is an abandoned Ogier stedding in the mountains along the north coast of Toman Head.
- WH,Ch8 - Kara was a wise woman of a village on Toman Head before she was taken as damane by the Seanchan.