Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A large island southwest of the main continent of the Westlands. It is populated by the peaceful Amayar. One of the Choedan Kal is on the island.
- TEotW,Ch24 - Bayle Domon tells Rand, Mat and Thom about wonders of the world including a giant statue on the island of Tremalking.
- TGH,Ch20 - Upon seeing the giant statue near Tremonsien, Rand recalls Bayle Domon's story of a similar statue on Tremalking.
- TGH,Ch31 - Verin tells Rand that the mate to the giant statue in Cairhien lies on the island of Tremalking.
- TPoD,Ch1 - The Amayar follow the Water Way, a doctrine of peace similar to the Way of the Leaf. They have a prophecy of their own about the female giant statue on their island.
- WH,Ch23 - The Amayar use well trained guard dogs.
- WH,Ch35 - Even the Sea Folk governors have left Tremalking to search for the Coramoor.
- WH,Ch35 - When the Amayar see the glow of the Choedan Kal, they spread the word that the Time of Illusions is at an end.
- CoT,Ch21 � Alviarin returns from Tremalking to the White Tower.
- KoD,Ch22 � When the Choedan Kal melts, the Amayar see this as the end of the Time of Illusion and commit mass suicide.
- KoD,Ch35 � Elayne serves wine and Tremalking Black tea to the High Seats of the noble Houses.