Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Other Historical Locations
These are locales from single historical references.
- TGH,Ch10 � Ingtar says they are three or four days north of the field of Talidar. The field at Talidar lies between Shienar and Kinslayer's Dagger. It was the site of Artur Hawkwing's finally victory over the Trolloc army in FY 987. A huge monument was raised at the site, but it is now nothing but rubble.
- TDR,Ch16 � Elayne recounts that seven hundred years ago, at the Battle of Cuallin Dhen, Queen Modrellein rallied the Andoran troops to defeat a Tairen army.
- TSR,Ch49 � Mat eyes Cold Rocks Hold. He thinks it is a good fortress, but not as good as the Stone of Tear or Tora Harad.
- TFoH,Ch3 � Mat remembers dancing in the court of Tarmandewin.
- TFoH,Ch42 � Mat reviews the battle plan for the attack on the Shaido and mentions several historical battle sites: Jenje, Cuaindaigh Fords, Tora Shan and Sulmein Gap.
- TFoH,Ch47 � Birgitte tries to flatter Uno reminding him of the valor of the Borderlanders at Enkara and Soralle Step.
- TFoH,Ch51 - After forcing Mat to do his bidding, Mat thinks that Rand was as dogged as Hawkwing after the rout at Cole Pass.
- LoC,Glossary � Caraighan Maconar, the archetype of the Green Ajah, is credited with many amazing feats such as single-handedly putting down a rebellion in Mosadorin and quelling the Comaidin Riots when she had no Warders.
- LoC,Glossary - During the Trolloc Wars, Rashima Kerenmosa led the White Tower armies and won innumerable battles, notably at Kaisin Pass, the Soralle Step, Larapelle, Tel Norwin, and Maighande.
- WH,Ch19 � Mat hums a song that he recalls from the Court of Takedo in Farashelle before it fell to Hawkwing. It was called "The Last Stand at Mandenhar."
- TGS,Ch2 � A corridor in the White Tower dead ends at a mural of Caraighan Maconar ending the rebellion in Mosadorin.
- TGS,Ch16 � After the Kavarthan Wars, the Amyrlin Seat Balladare Arandaille felt it necessary to explain the actions of the White Tower to the people.
- TGS,Ch34 � Mat thinks that if he had a few banners of crossbowmen at Bloodwash Falls, perhaps Nashif would have learned his lesson a lot sooner.
- ToM,Ch22 � As Jethari Moondancer, Birgitte leads the Buchaner rebellion at the battle of Lahpoint Hills. Afterwards she takes Gaidal Cain into the Tower of Ghenjei in a futile attempt to Heal him.
- ToM,Ch51 � Rand recalls that Aren Deshar gave him trouble. The enclave of the Incastar were afraid of progress. Gilgame...