Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A clear amber plaque the size of a hand. It has an image of a sleeping woman inside it. A ter'angreal. Channeling Spirit into it leads one into sleep, then into Tel'aran'rhiod.
- TDR,Ch13 - The amber plaque and several other ter'angreal are stolen from the White Tower by Liandrin and her Black Ajah cronies.
- TDR,Ch21 - Verin gives a list of the stolen ter'angreal to Egwene.
- TDR,Ch55 - The iron disc and the amber plaque are recovered from Amico and Joiya respectively in the Stone of Tear.
- TSR,Ch11 - Channeling Spirit into the amber plaque leads one into sleep, then into Tel'aran'rhiod.
- TSR,Ch46 � In Tanchico, Elayne keeps the amber plaque in a pocket in her skirt.
- TFoH,Ch9 - Elayne and Nynaeve bring the amber plaque and the iron disc with them when they leave Tanchico for Tar Valon.
- TFoH,Ch48 - As they prepare to leave, Nynaeve packs the twisted ring and the seal. Elayne takes the amber plaque and the iron disc.
- TFoH,Ch49 - Nynaeve and Elayne visit Tel'aran'rhiod together, Nynaeve using the twisted ring and Elayne alternating between the iron disc and the amber plaque. Elayne appears faint when using the iron disc or the amber plaque.
- TFoH,Ch50 - The Salidar Aes Sedai leaders confiscate the twisted ring, the amber plaque and the iron disc from Elayne and Nynaeve.
- TFoH,Ch54 - Nynaeve uses the amber plaque to enter Tel'aran'rhiod with Siuan who uses the twisted ring. Because the amber plaque brings one only faintly into Tel'aran'rhiod Nynaeve can barely channel.
- LoC,Ch7 - Elayne succeeds in making exact copies of the amber plaque and the iron disc. She makes copies of the twisted ring as well, but they are not exact and do not work quite as well.