Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Items From the Age of Legends
There are numerous items from the Age of Legends that receive a single mention.
- LoC,Prologue - Sammael wishes he could arm his troops with shocklances.
- LoC,Ch6 - Sammael thinks Graendal drops hints as carefully placed as a conje needle.
- LoC,Ch6 - Sammael thinks of Rand as a jumped-up farmboy or choss-hauler.
- LoC,Ch6 - Semirhage does not appreciate her rough stone workplace. The glowbulbs barely work. She would prefer all spotless white and gleaming cueran.
- LoC,Ch6 - Semirhage was an indifferent tcheran player.
- LoC,Ch6 - Semirhage thinks Sammael is a hot sofar with warped steering planes.
- LoC,Ch23 - Sammael found a stasis box containing, among other things, glowbulbs and an air exchanger so his quarters are well lit and comfortably cool.
- LoC,Ch23 - Sammael's stasis box also contained a zara board, indicating that it was packed by a follower of the Great Lord. Its pieces were made from live human beings.
- ACoS,Ch25 - When Moghedien is summoned to Shayol Ghul she feels as if she has bands of cuande about her chest.
- TPoD,Prologue - Moridin recalls that no'ri was played in the Age of Legends. The game is called stones in the current Age and is similar to Go.
- TPoD,Prologue - Moridin recalls that tcheran was played in the Age of Legends. A game from the Age of Legends similar to chess.
- TPoD,Prologue - Moridin plays sha'rah with himself and thinks that only nine still alive remember the game.
- WH,Ch13 - Moridin meets with the other Forsaken near Shayol Ghul. Things from the Age of Legends such as view-walls, shocklances and sho-wings can no longer be made outside of this special place.
- KoD,Ch3 � The Ansaline Gardens was a famous resort in the Age of Legends with fine wines, chinje wheel gambling and sculptures by Cormalinde Masoon. The buildings themselves are like delicate sculptures in spinglass.
- ToM,Ch5 � Among other One Power items, Moridin has a rema'kar and a shocklance.