Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A two-foot length of spear with a green and white tassel below the sharp head. One of the Maidens carved the short shaft with Dragons.
- TFoH,Ch32 - When Rand and Aviendha return from Seanchan via the gateway, a Seanchan spear flies though the gateway just as it closes. The closing gateway cuts it in half. Rand decides to keep it as a scepter to constantly remind him of the Seanchan.
- TFoH,Ch46 - Rand takes the Dragon Scepter with him when he makes his entry into Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch47 - When Egwene visits Nynaeve's and Elayne's dreams she reports that she recognizes the Dragon Scepter as Seanchan work.
- LoC,Ch2 - Rand takes it with him when he and Taim go to the farm.
- LoC,Ch18 - Egwene notes that Rand is still carrying the Dragon Scepter and wonders where he got it.
- LoC,Ch26 - Rand carries the Dragon Scepter with him.
- LoC,Ch51 - When Rand is kidnapped, Katerine takes the Dragon Scepter as a souvenir for Elaida.
- ACoS,Ch3 � Rand has the Dragon Scepter with him when he returns to Cairhien.
- KoD,Ch27 � Semirhage throws a fireball at Rand taking off his hand and destroying the Dragon Scepter.